Bahria Town Phase 8 rise in 2015

Bahria town phase 8 new launches are expected in 2015, just to boost the previous dumped projects… Share your views

Is their any 5 star hotel being planned or what

Instead of new launches in Phase-8, I think it would be better if BT make roads/bridges to reduce the distance between Phase-8 and GT Road or start shuttle bus services for the residents of Phase-8.

Secondly, develop the remaining blocks J, K, M and give its possession ASAP & start some commercial activity over there.

AGREE with Irfan.

Ch.Hammad.....please some details ,if you have it ??as whats the change? THANKS

I am totally agree with Irfan sab.

Regards

Nadeem bhai please give me idea of plot o phase 8 umar block 70 street near high tension wire plots .

Some one has asked me and you will help me brother

I think Bahria can announce the ready for possession commercial plots at Expressway passing infront of M & I blocks. If you look at the Phase-8 map, it shows big commercial area on Expressway which is on height & already developed. May be Bahria Town itself announce any commercial project in this area like hotel, plaza, shopping mall etc to get investors/customers attention.

Dear Irfan,

You are right there is commercial area front of M and I blocks but it will take time.

Dear A.M,

In this area prices are less because of high tension wire 3.2 to 3.6 million 7 Marla and it's not good for investment.

Regards

That plot was bought at 44 in end 13.

Dear A.M,

This case like Multi because last three months of 2013 prices was at peak stage but after that prices come down up to now.In 2013 last three months Abu Bakar block prices was 4.5 to 5.8 million and now 4.2 to 4.8 Million.

Dec 2013 Multi B-17 E block 30x60 2100 series corner plot very near to Markaz price was 3.2 to 3.5 million and now 2.4 to 2.8 million.

Regards

MR has been spending money in Karachi like crazy just to make its projects successful. It shows Karachi people are more sensible & business minded that’s why MR has to do so much things to get their attention. I don’t remember he has done something like that in Lahore & Rawalpindi who actually gave him fame and success. Right now, these both cities are badly neglected just because of his business affiliation with Mr. Zardari. He has got open ground to play in Karachi coz of PPP Govt. This strategy has already hurt his reputation amongst the investors in Punjab.

Dear Irfan,

It's really true and i am totally agree with you.

Regards

If you need construction and interior designing services then we are working in this field for several years and would like to work for you. If you buy any plot and need construction then you can see our residential and commercial work at Redirecting....

Gents,

Which blocks of phase8 you recommend for investment and whats the price range nowdays? How much was the max asking price of same after which prices went down?

Thanks

Dear Waqas,

It's depend on your budget.What you are looking?Kanal or 10Marla or 7Marla or 5Marla?Possession or non-possession?

More better to go possession area and Phase8 is best for investment and for living.

Regards

Thanks Nadeem bahi

i am looking to invest 5-6million which project/block do you recommend to invest safely(with pocession) either in Bahira or DHA/gublerg/multi.

regards,

waqas

Dear Waqas,

1:Bahria phase8 F1 or Safari valley Abu Bakar block with possession short term or M block long term.

2:Dha P block non possession long term.

3:Gulberg B or F block non possession long term.

4:B-17 C or E blocks.

These are all safe and bright future investment.Allah is the best planner he knows what will be the best for us.

Regards

Nadeem sahab,

I invested in 10 marla possession plot in phase 8 block C in early 2014 what do you advice should I keep it and for how much time as the rates have come down since 2014 do you see any improvement in near future.

Thanks,

Sal

Dear Sal Khan,

In these days market is slow everywhere so hold it and i hope it will give you good return in near future inshAllah.

Regards

Experts please shed some light on Garden city as well, I think it fall under Phase 8. Any price hike expected in near future or it is also a flop project by bahria. End of 2013 profit touched to 20+ on 10 marla but at the moment its just 8 to 10 hundred K. I am particularly asking for zone-9 Garden city. Which is fully developed.

Thanks.