Bahria Town Phase 8 rise in 2015

Sir i want to buy a plot in Bahria town Phase 8 which is the best ph

@K-Shahzad. Garden city will eventually come good but it will take time. Work is ongoing. As soon as Bahria are able to acquire the required land to open direct access to GT road, prices will jump.

I am totally agree with Raza sab that after direct access prices will jump.

Regards

Yes I have heard too that the jump in phase 8 is expected.

there is a rumor that Bahria is going to do something in coming weeks.

The prices are already at the bottom. Thus, buying there makes sense. Those who have the plots already should hold.

I believe that the jump will not be a big one. It will be a decent one though. For long term investors it is safe and good.

I think if there is any small jump in phase 8, it may be a better opportunity for those who want to sell to make a decent exit. These small rises are artificial and temporary, mostly created by dealers. When Bahria creates a jump, it takes the whole market by storm.

@Raza

Thanks for replying, hoping for the best and praying that acquiring land issue resolve soon :)

Actually the whole situation is quite interesting.On one hand there is no other area in pindi/Islamabad to be compared in terms of development standards with phase 8 bahria

Look at Faisal town prices are close to semi developed areas of phase 8,while FT is much behind in development than these semi developed areas of phase 8.

MULTI a far away area in b-17 is even higher in prices,than F2/3/4/5 ...K.J.M. I.L. Blocks of phase 8.

WHY ??

I think phase 8 has yet to be recognized in terms of its potentials, its a near ripping fruit ,which just need the attention of its gardener(bahria management) , but it cannot be neglected for so long,bcz in doing so will also hurt the very gardener as well in terms of economics.

MANY ppl who bought commercial property ,plots of 5 Marla in crores in business district and other areas and are stuck and suffering ,will be a living lesson for other investors to avoid bahria in future, and this will hurt bahria.

I THINK bahria will try to return back to pindi in end 2015 or early 2016 after some relief from BTK.Its my baseless self thinking idea with no evidential signals..

@DK

Totally agreed with your analysis regarding Phase-8 potential. I think its cheapest possible place in Rawalpindi which is worth living. Its a matter of trend whenever it starts towards Phase-8, its prices would rise significantly coz everything is already developed there.

Construction activity is going there at good pace.

I think End 2015 is quite late for its revival, all those people who have heavily invested in the commercial plots of Phase-8, they already suffered a lot. One more year means something serious for them.

Bahria will eventually have to turn back its attention towards its home base. Making BTK a success is tactically important for Bahria, but ensuring continued success of its original “masterpiece” has long term strategic implications for its business. People are watching closely what they do with their previous projects after they have entered a new market. And then, you still have BE-II.

Phase 8 it will eventually prosper. It is very cheap right now. I just purchased two 5 marla files in M block. I see a rise soon inshallah

Aliahmed,

whats the price of 5 marla and 10 marlas currently in phase 8?

Dk,

what are the best places to invest in, based on your research?

Sayeen .M block 5 marla bet 19-21 is good option ,bcz its on height , near big commercial area ,and files will soon convert to plots on ground with possession ,as it will be the front runner for next bahria move in phase 8.

F2 is also reasonable in prices for 10 Marla ,as its near possession and will come in near par with F1.

IF you get a good deal in rafi block it will be good investment as well.

Personally i don't like the main valley Abubakar/umer/usman/ali blocks bcz of very short streats 30 feet wide.so in future when 70 % plus construction is over ,one will feel congestion. Its my personal thinking please.

ANY one should make his own analysis and should not risk their hard cash just on the basis of my views.

thanks

Thanks.

whats tge price of 19 marla in F2?

Guys,

is it possible to get a 5marla double story house in ph 8 in maximum 60 lacs ? is it good for living and for investment also.

Dear Muhammad,

Yes you can find 6.5 to 7.5 Million 5 Marla home in phase8 safari valley.

Regards

Dear Sayeein,

Bahria phase8 is one of best pleace of living and for investment.Abu Bakar block is one of best block of Safari Valley for living.Agree with Dk M block is best of investment F1 is best and F2 is long term investment.At the moment best time for investment.Allah is the best planner and he knows what will be the best for us.

Regards

@DK

What is the price of 5-Marla plot in M-block now?

Dear Irfan sab,

Bahria phase8 M block 5 Marla 1.8 to 2.1 Million according to location.

Regards

Thanks Nadeem brother.

U mean good location plots (corner, facing park, boulevard) are at 21-lacs and other normal plots are being sold at 19-20 Lacs?