Bahria Town prices slump after supreme court verdict

Respect for DAWN News for finally telling the truth and printing this story today.

Will MR go to prison or at least go bankrupt in this case? Also what will be the impact of this slump on overall property market?

Or perhaps Malik Riaz will get sick and leave country like every other rich person who gets caught in Pakistan.

Https://www.dawn.com/news/1406334

20% loss in value so far and more trouble on the way. Not looking good at all.

https://profit.pakistantoday.com.pk/2018/05/08/bahria-town-karachi-prices-plummet-20-percent-post-sc-verdict-report/

In Pindi prospective, it may be good news. DHA will buy phase-8 or cantonment will grab it if MR goes bank currupt.

Regarding DHA litigation with SC, there will be no problem as no one has guts to do what would be supposed to do!

No one will take the developed part of BT to other places.

This involves very very very big shots in Sindh and will be prolonged till CJ retires after one year and things will go back right where they belong!

Best time to buy is coming in BTs if the situation gets thicken!

’ DHA will buy phase-8" - may be worst thing to happen…?

Imtiaz

DHA already bought a good part of BT and Hamlet is down the line.

NAB has been asked to file references against BT. We all know how merciful is NAB for Sindh and PPPP. PPP government has expanded NAB her culprits in their govt. It has been pointed out by media also. No need to worry it is a country for the ones having Power and Pasa. NAB Chairman might be a justified person but not his subordinates. We’ve seen Dr. Asim how he fled. Zardari is acting like an angel

The moral of the story seems to be, for short time investments from BTK likely to shift to phase-8, Twin city DHAs and other Punjab locations.

MR is big player in Pak politics and He will manage with all like Muez of TC did with all.

I am 100% sure DHA will also feel the heat and investigation will open against them too.

One Ex-ISI chief has been put on ECL by the court.

Also Supreme Court yesterday rejected plea filed by Ex-COAS Aslam Baig along with another General. Both will stand trial.

Those who still think there are untouchables & holy cows should read the verdict of this case.

Pakistan is changing and justice is finally being served without any discrimination.

Credit goes to CJP Saqib Nisar. This man will be written with golden words in the history of Pakistan.

تیری آواز مکے اور مدینہ JDM صاحب

As far as Saqib Nisar is concerned, I have no doubt what you hope, let us pray justice prevails post Saqib Nisar and In Shaa it shall.

Yes BT has a case of phase-8 forest which is buried in dust and files!

Qayyum Sb.

Takht Pari Jungle case verdict has been issued by 3 member bench of supreme court. Currently there is ban on sale/purchase of Bahria

Here's the video of plaza collapse in BT

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2018/05/07/plaza-collapses-in-lahores-bahria-town/

File holder suffering as speculation and uncertainty continues in BT case. Not a single statement so far by BT management.

https://dailytimes.com.pk/237965/amid-speculations-over-btks-fate-plot-buyers-suffer/

JDM aap tension na lou. Everything will get normal after current political engineering is done. Dont rely on Saqib Nisaar. He is worst of the lot.

Sahib Nisar was good but now he has become worst just because he has tried to bring the biggest culprit to the justice.

What SC is doing, time will better tell the impacts. The point is sometimes doing it so hastily that they make a big joke out of themselves. Unfortunately, this nation has already been betrayed so many times starting from the Murder of Liaqat Ali to the rise of Zia, Musharraf, Naseem Hassan, Justice Iftikhar all at their time were seen as the saviour and the messiah of the nation but unfortunately all that proved to be deception with consequences for generations to come.

NAB in no time with a press release on a social media news about Money Transfer that proved to be joke on the same day.

Summoning Shahid Khaqan as Airline's CEO to court not knowing the simplest fact he was no more the CEO.

Recently Faiz Essa also expressed his concerns the way bench are formed in some cases.

SC must do whatever it feels necessary as per law but the way things are pushed and to maximise political damage, bias is evident!

CJ & NAB chairman are also human and they are not suppose to be perfect.

But nation is happy that they are trying to protect common Pakistanis interest against this mafia of PMLN and cronies.

At the end they might get few thing wrongs but who cares. Let this mafia suffer little more. They looted this nation enough.

After what Nawaz did in his interview to Indian media, nation wants him to be hanged for treason.

Naveed,

I am not your kid. So try not to tell me what to do.

Also we never met a single criminal who actually like the Judges. So we totally understand how people like you feel about this.

Imtiaz,

You are man with pretty face but always the sneaky comments. Perhaps we are not use to seeing justice actually happen and now since it's happening, you call it biased. I feel sorry for you sir.

That exactly is the point, whether the politician, judge or the general, we shouldn't make celebrities out of them. Only time proves if they were faithful to their job/role (even that would have been enough) first and than comes the nation.

May be we all know how manipulative Indian Media is. They labelled Shahid Afridi as an ISI agent when he met Gen. Asif Ghaffor on an event and ran headlines out of that. Indian media is one of the main sources of depression and they is why India is the most depressed nation in Asia and south East Asia as per the recent survey. This is not the forum but anyone can google up almost any politician or state official (inclusive of IK, Musharraf, etc.) had the same views when interviewed by the Indian Media.

https://www.bbc.com/urdu/pakistan/2012/11/121107_imran_india_mumbai_attack_rh.shtml

http://www.dawn.com/news/630642

Having said that, anyone on a fair assessment maligning the nation while holding its passport is involved in an act of treason.

JDM:

Every one has the right to express what he/she feels right or wrong and own it. I have the same liberty. I have no issues with other people comment, in fact I welcome them as I am not an all in all intellect power house to judge others on their comments/views!

Back to topic

Disgraced MR inaugurated a mosque in Phase-8 probably built with all the money he looted from our nation.

This remind me of Noora who ran to Roza-e-rasool after getting caught in panama leaks.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/314396-malik-riaz-opens-new-mosque-in-bahria-town

MR, same old trick to minimise his damage while pretending to the ‘Robin Hood’ of Pakistan. He must realise that times have changed now…