Best area for house/villa construction and resell

Dear gurus,

Please suggest areas where we can easily construct and sell 5 marla unit in 8 million budget.

Best regards:
Aamir aasim

Zahid

Bahria phase-8, safari valley, Ali block.

But if soft land, you will spend more!

Even on solid land, you need about 90 lacs.

12 to 15 lacs profit is easily expected.

I-16 is to go for if selling and selling that easily is the intention!

Imtiaz saab,

I think I16 is not performing well in term of selling constructed villas currently.

May be after an year or 2.

What is your opinion

Abdul Qayum sabb.

What is the price average price tag of double story unit in Ali Block

Zahid sb

Ali block 5 marla double story house constructed between A & B class quality will cost you from 1 crore 10 to 1 crore 20 lacs.

This is not at the main boulevard house but street located house.

Sir, hardly any project doing well in current times, as far as build and sell, isn't it? Whatever we build today, we will have a to keep in mind min 1+ to 2 years frame for proper ROI, assuming economic conditions don't deteriorate further!

- If overseas clientage is in mind 90+ can do a BE Sector I. Phase 8 is good enough but to me gains are not as lucrative and surplus of plots/houses.

- I-16, as far as plot selling, based on personal experience got that done in 1 week and almost like a direct deal with a stranger to me buyer. But that's for sure not a proven trend, it may vary from one to another individual. Construction cost and flexibility is far better in CDA than BTs.

I believe with I-14/15, PHA Apartment stuff, I-16 will rise better in that category of 80L for 5M, compared to P8.

CDA is like buying rice, the older it gets the more value it starts to gain. Although for personal living I will prefer BE over I-14/16 like 9/10 times!

-----
The societies like TC and those around it are worth an exploration. Adyala/Chakri/Bani Gala areas seems promising if one is into open land!

In phase-8, ROI largely depends upon where you build house....same is true for commercials.
" oversupplied houses"....actually adds value to any township. Honestly made house in clusters sells fast as it does not seems located in veerana. Ali block location of 5 marla is much in demand as block is thickly populated.
Imtiaz sb is right in slow selling in P8 but now situation is changing fast on RRR factor
Even Orchard 5 marla which was bought at 16 lacs, was dropped to 13 and now broke even...15 to 16 lacs.
As I said in an other thread, CDA sectors are Money making machines but trend is now changing...people prefer quality of life as well as appreciation.
I-16 offers only one aspect, P8, BE, DHAs offer both!
Ali block 5 marla at boulevard is now touching 50 lacs...just a 5 marla plot!

Right AQ sb, my claim on oversupply is in the context of Supply-Demand Universal Law. The law holds true 100/100 times...

Like in Abadis it's jam packed and still under supply but when you have more inventory and less buyers (in private or emerging projects) that is where equation is not favourable!

Heard of Top city is doing well since inauguration of BRT is going to happen soon.