Best investment for 3-4 million PKR

Hi all,

First of all i am thankful to all members. This forum has helped me a lot in my previous troubling property transaction. Valuable feedback of members of this group has been truly invaluable.

I am living in GCC. So property documents verification is bit difficult for me. I stay away from suspicious property deals.

I am looking for some plot for 3-4 million price range for investment purpose. Ideally, i will would like to buy at some place where there is no danger for illegal possession etc.

Please advise me some tips from investment purpose. The sole purpose is investment. I will only purchase in lahore.

Thanks a lot.

I 16 plot 30x60

Faisal Town.

Dear Muhammad

Please explain the location

Regards

Asim

Dear Sal khan

Please advise block and kindly tell me rates

Regards

Block A

Plot Size 8 Marla

Price between 40 to 45 depending upon location

Sector - Faisal Town F-18 Islamabad

Please check the Zameen.com price trend/index of last one year you will get an idea what I am talking about. The price went high in last one year and still insha Allah expected a hike due to new airport and their development standard/progress. This is just analysis based on trends and looking at development progress.

Allah (SWT) knows the best.

Thanks,

Sal.

No. Lahore is the only choice available for me.

I would appreciate if someone suggest lahore based opportunities

Please read what is his requirement.He is asking in Lahore only.

FT A block is over priced and not a option for investment.

Regards

Please help with answer

I thought Islamabad is only up to sector-17. Sector 18 is outside the capital?

Go for Bahria Orchards Lahore.

Officially, Islamabad city is up to ‘17’ only. After 17 (e.g. D-18, E-18) is out of Islamabad territory.

Lake city