Best investment for stable rental income

Dear friends,
I have recently shifted to islamabad.
I am looking for genuine and authentic investment options to invest 95 million rs. Prime aim is a stable monthly income.
Any ideas and offerings?

One of the best option for rental income is, flat or shop in bahria phase 1-6. Here you can get an apartment at 55 lacs, a two bed, and rent is at least 30,000 per month with a 10% annual raise and a renegotiation after every 5 years or 3 years.

Same place, in civic centre, a shop could give you a lucrative return.

Bahria phase8, there are so many opportunities but you need to visit the place.

If you want to get something on installments and can wait for 2 years then we are making a plaza in bahria hamlet and you can book a shop, a flat or an office with some down payment.

Then comes gulberg green but again rental will take time as still not much populated.

Explore also g-11 for a single story PHA house and get it doubled, a lucrative rental in written in stone.

Thanks Qayum sb for concise response.

So about the G-11 option. Are the PHA houses CDA transferable? How much will be the required investment? and rent?

Any options in CDA sectors?

You are welcome sir

PHA houses are built very strong. One of my friends bought two units and made them doubled. He is enjoying lucrative rents. The reason for good rental is, they are close to the education sector plus close to Kashmir highway and well connected to new airport by metro.

A unit will cost you around 95 lacs, spend another 20 lacs and rent both portions.

Other CDA sectors are very expensive per your budget.

Yes they are transferable and each portion could give you Rs 30 to 35,000 per month depending upon how you redesign them.

Thanks to Abdul Qayyum sahib for this information which is good to know for expats.

You are welcome Rauf sb.

Actually I am not an expert, in the way I am thought of, most of my comments base on my friends personal experience or my own experience.

I do have some connections to get some insight of only DHAs and Pindi bahria and not more than that.

Alhamdolilla I have investments in CDA, DHA and Bahria Rawalpindi and by exchanging investemners, I could make out a little better based on my 25 years experience of gains/loses.

Qayuum sb, Can you please provide some photos other info of PHA houses?

At the moment, it is difficult for me to go for construction and manage that. So, quicker options.

By the way, how much is the rental value of a single unit in PHA, G-11?

Ur budget is 9.5 million or 95 million ??

@one1

Dear single story PHA houses are old and without renovation, difficult to get good ROI.

I am outside Pakistan as well to help you in this regard.

It is highly advisable to visit and see the place before making any decision.

You will get nothing, not even a plot for 10 million in G11.

If your are saying 95 million than you may buy a house in F-6, F-7 or F-8. Rent out one portion and live in one. Save investment and fix monthly income.