Best investment property

Salam
I am sorry if this question has already been answered some where on forum. I am an oversease pakistani and i want to buy a 10 marla or one kanal plot in islamabad. I have no plans of starting construction for next 5 year or more, i am just buying it for investment purpose right now. So i want to know the best investment plot in islamabad, which is predicted to increase in price in coming years. I am looking for a cda approved housing scheme that is not a rip off.

Ahmad sb…CDA is the biggest rip off whose projects are pending for last 20 years…Its not the same cda which delivered old E,F,G sectors…Btw it all depends upon your budget…Sectors good to invest in cda are g-13,g-14/4,d-12…g-13 AND G-14/4 IS MANAGED BY FGEHF BUT IT WILL GO TO CDA ULTIMATELY.

Thanks Saadi

Basically by CDA I meant some thing trust worthy. Since I don't live in Pakistan and don't even come here frequently, I don't wanna be fooled by buying some thing I should not have bought. So any good investment opportunity in the range of 50-60 lakh will work as long as it is a legitimate project and when I come back after 10 years I don't see some one else living there.

I am originally from Peshawar and I don't plan to come back at least for next 5 years years and eventually live in Islamabad because I have always liked Islamabad.

Also how do I buy property. Shall I contact a local real estate agents or contact building companies. How does it work these days. I guess a a lot has changed.

Brother go for dha phase 2 N block 1 kanal plot with closed eyes…Safest investment as organisation is run by pak army with state of the art development.All to military brass land eventually at dha.For best deals,you can contact me at 03455370978…

From an investment perspective cda is better than dha as the property appreciation is much greater and faster then that in dha but in your budget you cannot get anything in cda which is 10 marla or 1 kanal. But yes you can get in dha and dha is one if the finest projects around. It is safe and will give you good ROI. Even if you come after 10 years your property will be completely safe but its better to buy a possession plot if you want safe investment even in dha or cda. Just never go for anything which has no possession!

Thanks. What’s the difference between possession and non possession plot?

Ahmed wrora. Bahria enclave is an option too. You will get an Isb lifestyle. And if you can wait Five years it will be the best investment. As islamabadis are priced out of 10 crores for F and E sector homes. They will eventually flock to enclave.

Whats the price range in Bahria enclave. I heard Bahria town is starting in Peshawar as well.

There is an entire thread devoted to enclave. Please read through it.

Yes enclave is also an option…Sector F 10m would be a great buy in this budget.

Mr saadi, N block 5 marla, koi 18 lac kee range mein atta hai kia?

Reffering to DHA phase 2 islamabad.

Nahi sir…starts from 21 approx…

Thank you saadi sahab, and these are non possession plots? but i have seen adds where ppl are mentioning plot nos? May b nos. Are alloted and no possession for N block yet?? is that the case Sir?

Yes sir…That area has already been alloted and nos are allocated but that area is under development…

Thank you Mr Saadi for the information.

Plz confirm that mentioned no is yours?03455370978 ? I may call you in future if interested in DHA islamabad. Thank you.

Welcome anytime sir…Yes sir its my number…You can contact me freely for any type of info…

@Ahmad. Go for Bahria Enclave 10 Marla. As Saadi sb says, 10 Marla in F Block would be a great buy for you.

Ahmad. Sector F is on a hill. Very nice view if you plan on establishing a house.