Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
Mansoor Mahm..
( 12 posts )

[40 Replies]
Hi everyone,

I have a budget of 10-12 millions and i want to buy a plot and planning to build my house for next 1-2 years. I am considering these options:

1 - i-14

2 - g-15

3 - B17 as last option as its far away from zero point/bluearea

4 - Bahria town phase 1-6

Expert please give your suggestions?

332 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    Abid Iqbal
    (33 posts)
    Hi Mahmood,

We have multiple options in G-15 and b17 as well.

Let me know your requirements regarding plot dimensions and other details.

I am available for 1 o 1 discussion on below #

0330-5870628

BR

abid
      332 days ago 

Mansoor Mahm..
      (12 posts)
      Dear Abid, I am not going to involve with property dealers until i take a decision. I have few contacts in G15 and B17 already. I will contact you if i will need your help. Right now i am looking for suggestions from actual residents and General public.
        332 days ago 

Abid Iqbal
        (33 posts)
        Mahmood,

I am resident of G15 since 2014. It occupancy rate is more than 70%. Renting is also very high since New Airport is operational. It has most of the private school. IMCB school is also approved but its construction is not yet started. Most of the banks are already operational.

Let me know if you have any other query

BR

abid
          332 days ago 

Mansoor Mahm..
          (12 posts)
          Dear Abid, Yes i have visited G15 few times but i have heard about water issue, Security issue and the society management is not active. Also garbage collection is another known issue. What are you thoughts on that? Its important to select an area which is better then others as this will be one time thing in life and you know its not possible for peoples like us to built multiple houses in our life span. I have VERY bad experience with real estate agents who had a Tasbeeh in their hands all the time and they run for prayer right after Azan but when it comes to their deeds they add tops(i hope you know what i mean) and give a huge loss to end user. Please excuse my words as you are from same business. I don't want to share their names as Allah is enough to make the justice.
            332 days ago 

Abid Iqbal
            (33 posts)
            Mahmood- Yes I agree water and security issues are there. But since last election new management is working to resolve both the issues. They digged new well and currently they going through the process to join these new wells with the water tanks etc.But i hope you agree with me that Pakistan as a country we are facing water shortage problem some sectors are facing today and the other ones will face tomorrow. Until otherwise its will addressed as a nation same applies to the security concern.
              332 days ago 

Mansoor Mahm..
              (12 posts)
              Okay, do they have water supply lines in streets? Also doesn't CDA will give water from khanpur dam? I have heard G-15 will come under CDA after few years?

Water shortage is everywhere and no one can Guarantee when and where water will be short but to take a decision its important to consider all the utilities be available in the area we select. Like B17 doesn't have water and security issues. The only setback is its a bit far away other then that i am convinced to go for B17.

What are the rates of 40x80 plot?
                332 days ago 

Abid Iqbal
                (33 posts)
                Yes water supply lines are there and we are getting water as well on regular basis but not these days because of the updates happening. Yes such news are there but no time frame.

40 X 80 plot size prices will vary based on the location such as corner, park view, main double road, some area are not yet approved etc.
                  332 days ago 

Mansoor Mahm..
                  (12 posts)
                  Sure, you didn't mention about prices. Being 70% populated i am sure not all options are available. If you have some plot available then you can share the demand.
                    332 days ago 

Khalid
                    (572 posts)
                      332 days ago 

Imtiaz
                      (2053 posts)
                      There could be other options, sometimes equally good or better. Keeping them aside and stick to the list you mentioned.

Your original order of preference is all good. I most probably would swap 3 & 4 in terms of livability + access.

Having said that I would somehow add Gulberg (possession only) to that - a perfect intersection of Location + Affordability.

Best Wishes!
                        331 days ago 

Post Answer (40 Replies)
                        1 2 3 4 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL