Best phase of bahria town rwp to buy 1 kanal plot

Looking to by a residential plot (ready for construction) in bahria town rawalpindi, to build own house?

Scared of the land issues in bahria town, i would prefer buying a plot on land 100% owned by bahria without any issues.

My preference would be a location which is cost-effective, easily reachable and secure.

Please be specific about location and sub-sectors/project names since there are many sub-projects within phase-8 for example.

I am Not much knowledgeable about inner mecahnics of P8. However, Best phase is the one that fits, one's budget...

Specifying the budget helps to suggest precisely...

In my opnion best option would be overseas sector or may be dha 3. As or may be dha 3 sector A , as both are closer to GT Road

Thank you for responses.

@Imtiaz, True and I heard Phase-8 prices are lower as compared to phase-7.

@Fahan Azhar, I prefer DHA-5 over DHA-3. But as of now, I am looking for a livable place where we see more homes. Both DHA 3 and 5 have very less houses as of now and I don't think it is right time to live there but in Bahria 7 or 8.

If we don't consider the price then overseas 1 for i kanal in front of DHA villas is best location. For 10 marla overseas 2,3,b,C, these plots comes first.

And plots in D , A, overseas sectors are also very nice and price wise less then overseas 1.

Actually if you have a car it dosent matter. You should visit and tell me your personal choices then i can guide you in terms of land issue if this area is good or bad?

Like personally i like E,F block in terms of price for 10 marla and Overseas 1 for i kanal if the price is not the issue.

Please note that this is my personal experience based on on ground construction experience.

Thank you @A M Abbasi sb,

Actually, I am outside Pakistan; which is why seeking guidance from forum friends.

I am targeting 1 kanal plots only. I believe building a house on it in a year's time would be much cheaper than buying a built house in same vicinity.

A year back, I have seen some plots in Overseas-4 which is next to PSO petrol pump and very near to Bahria Expressway; but that sector isn't on heighten location. I think overseas sector 2 and 3 are also on heighten location like sector 1. But I am not sure if sector 2 & 3 also got 1 kanal plots or not?

Can you please guide me the phase-8 sectors which have provision of 1 kanal plots overall and also in the range of upto PKR 1 Crore?

Dear S Anwer,

In your budget Sector-A,A-1 and OS-5 one kanal plot.In my opinion go to E or F-1 with extra land like 18 marla which you can find reasonable price in you budget 7 to 9 million depend on location.

Regards

@Nadeem Ahmed, I am thankful for your reply.

Please advise some sector wherein I can buy 1 kanal plot with some extra land like 3 to 6 marlas to make the plot bigger. OR a a heighten location at mountain edge where I can pay for extra land on back side. Also, give me cost estimations please.

As Nadeem sahib said i totally agree with him but yes for buying plot you have to come to pak and visit the place. E or F with double plot is also very good option. We can suggest but once you visit only then decide because my experience has everyone has different mind set and priorities. But generally speaking Nadeem sahib has defined perfectly.

Thank you friends.

What I am understanding now is that there are limited options when it comes to 50x90 (one kanal) plots. Like all Overseas sectors 1 - 7 don't offer one kanal plots.

I studied map and it suggests one kanal plots are designed in overseas sectors 1, 3, 4 and 5. Overseas sectors 2, 6 and 7 are all 10 Marlas. (@A M Abbasi, can you please confirm)

For other non-overseas sectors, I am yet to study.

Now, if we consider access point, overseas sectors are more prime and nearest coming from DHA-1 or GT road side.

In overseas sectors, please advise what sector is best after sector-1 for one kanal plot? I prefer a plot which could give me some extra land on top of one kanal.

Dha Phase 3 Ex serene city one kanal plot with possession also are good.directly sell by DHA.

Thank you @Riyadh sb; but DHA Phase-3 isn't as populated as Bahria-7 or 8. Therefore, it is not that much livable as of now.

If DHA new phases are to be considered, then I personally prefer DHA-5 in zone-5.

@ S Anwer your research is right except for some plots which probably have extra land with 10 marla. Sector A,A-1 are not very far away from overseas sector so that should also be included in your search. Rest once you will see yourself you will will be more enlightened although DHA3 is also good option but it is above ur budget

Which place is good amongst overseas sector 1, 3, 5 and DHA 3 ex serene city for a one kanal plot considering following points please:-

1- Price wise

2- access wise

3- population wise

4- Later could be rented or sold easily

Please don’t suggest a place which has any kind of land dispute.

Overseas-1 must be expensive than others.

But Overseas-3 should be better in price, I think it is on heighted location than that of overseas sector-4 (residents may confirm).

I am not aware of ex-Serene city stuff.

Why we all are ignoring block P here, just next to DHA 3 and most economical kanal plots, its a pure kanal size plots block by Bahria.

@Sohail Khan, what is the price range for kanal plots in block P?

Block P of Phase 8 is undeveloped and litigation issues are their as well

Thanks for the heads-up Siddiqui sb; block P should better be avoided then.

Which option is good for one kanal plots amongst sectors overseas 3,4,5 and blocks C,I and H? (plz mention the merits for your choice)

Brothers,

Is there any water smell issue in BT-8 sectors near sawan river side such as sector A, H etc?