Best Place For Investment Of 2.5m In Islamabad???

My brother has 1 Kanal plot in Gulshan-e-Sehat E18, Islamabad, which is expected to fetch around 25 lac at the moment.

Need the suggestions from respected members whether to keep it or sell and invest in some other society in Isb?

What will be the best options in Zone-II or Zone-V???

If he needs minimum one kanal for own house, then he should keep it and it will rise in price. If only for investment then he should sell and buy in Faisal town, top city or mumtaz city but smaller plots will be available in this budget.

@Pk1

Thanks for replying. The purpose is investment only. So which one is best amongst TC, MC or FT?

Short to medium term MC but long term I think Ft

Top City…is a better choice for u…in 25 lac u can find 1 kanal plot in F Block…or u can go for 2 x 10 marla plots …1 in F block and 1 in D blcok. Regards.

I’m planning a visit to the location in near future to evaluate the development conditions (Both top city and MC are on my list). Google maps are outdated ones, I think. All I can see is barren land on google.

Top City has given access to CAA from Top City, prices will increase in coming months. You should buy 2 plots of 10 marla in E and F block for better return in the future.

Ya sure M.B visit the site on ground…it will help u a lot to decide…about ur investment in Top City…MC prices are comparatively high.

Go for both FT and MC or TC. FT is a gamble right now but u know “High risk high gain” and on the other side u have splitted ur investment so if one goes down the other might give u reasonable recovery.

Thanks all for guidance. Just had a chat with a dealer regarding top city. He said that rates he is quoting are valid for today only, as the rates are increasing every single day.

He suggested to go for blocks B/C/D, coz he can give level plots there. For E and F blocks, he said you'll never be sure that you'll get a level or depression plot, as the development has just started.

C-Block 1 Kanal = Rs. 18,50,000 + 350,000 Dev charges plus more dev charges to be paid later

10 Marla (35x65) in D Block = 10 lakh + 5 lakh dev

10 marla in E/F = 10 Lakh + Dev charges later

Though dealers boast too much, yet i get the feeling from the location of the society to see huge increase in the property worth here in coming months.

M.B.Ali the dealer is giving u a fair survey…however, Block F & E are better from investment point of view , as they are close to the commercial hub being developed near airport. Rest choice is urs. Regards.

TC and FT both are risky options, so the chances of return are also good. MC is safe investment as the development work in few blocks is almost complete, so the return will be comparatively low, but is good for long term/ medium term.

Regards

Rates are good if he can manage to give u plots in this range d is better option as they are doing development there