Best to invest sector in bahria enclave isb for 10 marlas

Dear all,

Which sector of bahria enclave is best to invest in for a 10 marla residential plot?

Preference is to invest in a plot wherein some of the amount could be paid in installments.

Initially, thoughts are for investments for 3-5 years at least but later the desire may change to built a house.

Buy 10 marla in Sector A.... I don't think, there is installments options available in 10 marla.

Regards

Khan:

Which sectors are good from investment point of view in

5 marla,8 marla and 10 marla categories.

Investment period is 1 to 1.5 years.

Thank you Mr. Khan.

Can you please tell me price range in sector A.

Is there any other sector with 10 Marla plots with pending installments which Incan pay later?

Welcome.

The rates in Sector A are 95 and above.

Regards

Mr poet it depends on your budget. Already developed and populated sectors are around 90 for 10 marla. If you have lesser budget go for development in progress sectors and wait for 2-3 years. It will give good returns.

Thank you Ikram. Please suggest some sectors under-development which you recommend to invest in the range of around 6 Million?

Pls share some blocks which are under development and possession will be within one year and there rates too.

Sector N and M are under development… And expected possession could be within 1 to 2 years time frame.

Block N, development in progress …

Mr imran when possession can be expected.and what your opinion about J block.one dealer suggest me J block for six months investment.whats your opinion about this.

J block is good if you go for those streets which have land acquired by Bahria.... Stay away from the non acquired land area.

Regards

Mr khan how we can know that this area is aquired by bahria or not.dealers will not tell this thing?

Thank you Mr. Khan for your response. Can you please advise best investment in sector M or N with size 8 Marlas or 10 Marlas under-development plots?

I am not going to build right away.

Overseas blocks are the best due to their location. Prices have a large margin to improve in next 2 years.

@ Khan: you can get some rough idea through Google Earth historical imaginary data.

@ Mr Poet: N 8 marla is around 50 lacs.... N 10 marla is around 70 lacs.

M 10 marla is around 65 lacs.

Regards