Big news - motorway interchange of awt/wapda town

Big news for all investors in awt and wapda town isb.

Nha has cleared the noc of interchange of wapda town isb and awt. Prices are creeping up since last 10 to 15 days.

Now bad days are gone. After NAB inquiries remaining part of Margalla Avenue is also expected to complete soon.

Let’s see anything on ground changes . Please state ur source here. Investor’s are tired of these big news as most them are depended on this. As big life decisions will be made. Like construction. More investment

I talked with society official today. And asked reason for price hiking recently. Then he told me that NOC has been approved

Great News.

Good news for the genuine buyers. House construction in zone 2 should pace up now.

I hope the news is true, but lets not start celebrating already as we have seen many such news to be hoax in the past. There has never been any issue regarding NOC of either the AWT interchange or the margalla avenue project. What has been holding them up are in fact political interferences and vested interests. So I would only believe this news when I see actual work resuming on ground. Although I pray that this proves correct InshAllah. Zone 2 desperately needs a lucky break.

Very good news for all Zone 2. This links are desperately needed.

So it was another hoax indeed… Awt seems to have burned plenty of money in this interchange

It's really big good news if it's true.

Regards

Yes Big News. No doubt it is Big News but It will Very Very Big for Top City-1 if it gets Direct Access from KH/M1/M2

AWT will get interchange as it is almost ready… But for some reason it is not getting operational…

Nadeem Ahmed

Any latest update about progress of AWT sangjani interchange and prices trend.

Thand maahol hy boss.

As per AWT/Wapda Town Management Interchange will open in the month of June & still there is no change in prices.

Khalid sb,

We r hearing dis for quite some time now.

People wil now believe when it is practically done.

Very true Khan sb.

Http://mis.nespak.com.pk/nesman.pdf

Table 6, page 3

I sold mine years before as there was no decent access to D-18 AWT from the GT road. Is there any access opened to AWT from D-17 or from any other side?