Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Junaid

Expert Authority
1018 posts
1 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
Abdul Qayyum
( 1809 posts )

[75 Replies]
I received the info below. Could be a good opportunity for low budget investment:

Bahria residentia new project on installment. 5 & 10 marla plots in phase-8 sector F-3 & F2

5 marla dp @ 5 lacs. 6 installments each one 2,58,333 on quarterly basis.

10 marla @ 5 lacs dp 6 installments each 4,08,000 on quarterly basis.

5 marla total 20,50,000 & 10 marla total 32,50,000

Now beginning to understand the theme stuff

1346 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    Irfan
    (1106 posts)
    Best Reply
    Abdul Qayyum sb, u started this thread so you have the right to tag my reply as "Best", thats not a problem :)

Lets come to BTK future, Rangers/NAB are handling things seriously. I dont believe that MR/AAZ nexus has done everything legally in Karachi, anyway probe is going on. I assume this probe will delay/slow down the things in Karachi & then MR has left no other option to come back Lahore/Pindi to keep the Bahria Brand alive. One more thing, we dont know how many plots Bahria is going to sell in Bahria Orchard through dealers & why they are selling at low prices. Keeping in mind the history of Bahria, they always sell plots at higher prices. U can recall the offering prices of enclave-2 & Bahria Garden city. Does he wants to check the market response this time before playing any big game?
      1346 days ago 

As U wish
      (362 posts)
      Great plan and prices for those who can't afford lum Sam

Please share how and who do we get to approach for this plan

Thanks
        1346 days ago 

Million$$$
        (436 posts)
        Yea yea good good....extension people still weeping and now residensia.....hahaha
          1346 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
          (1809 posts)
          As U wish

I did not have any dealing experience with them so I did not post their contacts.

Anyway since you asked, here are the contacts:

----------------------------------------------------------------

Dilawar Javed

Cell,What App Tango Viber & Line Available : +92 324 5454247

Skype Id:dilawar.advice

Advice Associates ( Propety Consultants & Marketing )

Office: Plaza no. 1 Hub Commercial Phase 8 Bahria Town Islamabad, Pakistan.
            1346 days ago 

Irfan
            (1106 posts)
            Lets see if anybody buy from Bahria this time or not. Apparently it looks difficult that Bahria could be able to sell these new 5-Marla & 10-Marla plots easily. People are getting tired of Bahria tricks
              1346 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
              (1809 posts)
              Gents another info just in:

Today they reduced prices even further. Now 16 and 22 lacs five and ten marla. Please wait and check with other dealers also. BT gives at least 20 crores to each dealer and different dealers may sell at different rates, after having bought from Bahria.
                1346 days ago 

Irfan
                (1106 posts)
                Thats really amazing. Earlier Dealers sold plots of BE-2 & investors are still suffering badly. They are going to follow the same pattern even in dead market of Phase-8. Buyers would suffer
                  1346 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
                  (1809 posts)
                  @Irfan Sahab

Only Allah Knows what Kichrhi is being cooked in MR/DHA mind?

All of a sudden they started running huge ADs on TV about Garden City as well. If all what has been announced actualizes then this Residentia investment is not a bad buy.
                    1346 days ago 

Irfan
                    (1106 posts)
                    Abdul Qayyum sb

In normal circumstances, Bahria's current offering prices on installments are really attractive. No doubt about it but the problem is "lack of trust". Bahria has badly hurt its reputation in Pindi/Islamabad. It seems like they are just sucking blood of the investors as much as possible. If Bahria had been delivering its previous projects then it could have launched the new plots at much better prices.

Refer Garden City, yes agreed. I have also seen those advertisements on tv. They are talking about Garden City which is located in Phase-7 & already developed including golf course. The Garden City zone 5 is different which Bahria has handed over to DHA. Bahria has also distributed the pamphlet of that merger in their office. I saw its copy on manahilestate website. You are right, its very hard to predict whats going in the mind of MR right now but IF really completes the projects he announced recently, it will chage the outlook of Phase-8 completely.
                      1346 days ago 

Btlanat
                      (1 post)
                      Kya baat hai Bahria ki. People are waiting for 10 years for their plots and they keep launching new projects. I am really tempted to run negative paid ad campaign against Bahria in print media. If only we can gather the sufferers of BT together.
                        1346 days ago 

Post Answer (75 Replies)
                        1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL