Building A House Immediately

A-o-a friends,

I am looking to buy a plot in Rawalpindi which is ready to build. No file type or investment type. Area preferably 10 Marla, would consider more or less too. What would you recommend if budget is between 10 to 25 and could be more depending where the plot is.

Is there any housing scheme developed enough to start building a house immediately?. As I am out of country so please be specific in your recommendation, i will be taking your word to finalize the project.

Regards

Murad

Dear brother There are many schemes in which u will get plot in that range if u r interested in pindi size and also u can check bahria pahse 8 dha soan garden pwd u can get some options there too all of them are developed

Brother ibrahim,
How is pwd, soan garden development wise compare to other societies in islamabad.
Thanks

Don't forget to check out foreign office employees cooperative housing society (foechs).

This is in rda area but right adjacent to i-16 cda sector of islamabad. The society development is almost complete and they are handing over possession in block a; other blocks will follow.

The society office is in the compound of foreign office.

PWD or FOECHS which one is better do let me know please!!

I suggest you visit the sites and get a feel of both areas.

In my view foechs is much better. It touches cda sector i-16, it is near new airport, it will have access o n ring road of pindi, it is near pindi saddar and it is near zone ii islamabad.

For pwd you have to drive through the traffic of islamabad highway which is increasing day by day. Secondly, main pwd road is very crowded because it has provides to bahria town, doctors town and many other such projects. The road is also too commercialized for my liking. In comparison, the foechs area has clean environment and it is quite a peaceful nice walled colony.

Foreign office employees cooperative housing society (foechs) what size of plots are available ? And on what price ?
How about cda sector i-16, is it a developed sector as you mention foechs is adjacent to i-16 what are the propects of i-16?

Regards
Murad

Plots are available in various sizes such as 10 marla, 14 marla, kanal. Prices at the moment are quite low as compared to i-16 but some people say it will be better than i-16. Prices of i-16 are higher because it is a proper cda sector and has been developed since a long time back. You can check out prices of foechs by going to the society office.