Buying a home on stamp paper in lahore

I was searching for a home and got an option to buy a home on stamp paper. Is it something that is safe? Plus can a house on stamp paper be registered? Any guidance is most welcomed

Thanks Allah who made u post here.

Brother the seller does not own land thats why he is only selling his qabza on stamp paper.

That house must be cheap but please stay away from it. Rest of your life will be spent in litigation. Dont buy if it costs u less than a plot.

@Naveed sahib, please provide more info on this issue since my understanding is that if you buy any plot of land and/or house in Pak, the agreement is written on stamp paper(s) which is normally called a registery whose value is calculated by the person writing the registery. Do you mean there is no fard issued by the TMA in the above scenario hence there no reference to the land upon which the house is built?. Thanks in advance

Yes indeed registry is also on stamp paper. These days it is done on electronically traceable stamp papers of Rs. 1200 which are only available from bank. Resgistry must mention the khasra number and mouza.

In the above, i was talking about stamp paper as some papers are sold on byan e halfi. However, abadi deh of a mouza (which might be included in some city now) dont have any khasra number will be traded on byan e halfi or kabza.