Buying apartments for rental yield In Islamabad

Hi,

I'm an expat in uae planning to come back to pakistan in 2-3 years. Before coming here, the concept of living in an apartment seemed an unlikely option. But now after living here for so many years, it's quite acceptable now. I'm planning to invest mainly in plots but i want to have one investment channel on the apartment side. The plan is that when i come back, i can stay in my apartment for a year till i get me home ready (which i want to do in my presence). Afterwards move into my home and rent out the apartment or even sell it (but renting seems like a better options)

Any good suggestions. I see a lot of options in e-11. The major concerns there are:

1) noc from cda

2) quality of the building structure/material

So any suggestion about some good builder/developer who has a track record of timely delivering the project with good quality structure would be really helpful for me

Checkout Zarkon Heights. Outstanding location and quality development. Ready apartments are available in Block A whereas installments are available for Block C. Best investment option near new airport.

If you want to buy an apartment only buy in Lahore. Islamabad is in the earthquake danger zone. Good chances of a strong quake, just like the one we had in 2005. All these tall building will collapse and owner of such properties will be left at mercy of Allah. No one will pay for their loss.

So be wise and invest in Lahore apartments. Safe, Secure and long-term.

Dear Friend

AOA

Land appreciates but Buildings depreciate

The ultimate rise in price of buildings is the sum total of above mentioned Appreciation, Depreciation duly adjusted by Inflation etc

Rental income of Residential Units is comparatively less than commercials due to heavy maintenance

If you are willing to go for residential rentals, then go for Houses than apartments

Plz share your email or number for much better options especially Commercials for Rental Income, where you also own the Land

Regards

Tahir

homescon@outlook.com

I'm surprised by the answer of JDM that all tall buildings in islamabad will collapse in earth quack as we seen in 2005.

Did all buildings collapsed even in 2005 except one??

Capital Residencia E11 is a very gud option

Bahria Tower 1 and Tower 2 in Bahria Enclave Islamabad are best option at the moment

Ahmed Naseem sir please share some price estimate for one bed and studio apartment in bahria tower 1 & 2

@JDM. That earthquake belt is slowly shifting from Islamabad towards Lahore… stay safe

@Zulfiqar sahib, I am not a property dealer so cannot give latest price. Actually my suggestion for these bahria enclave apartments was based on 2 reasons:

1. It would be the first apartment project which will be completed in this area and demand is there as some near by multinational companies (like head office of Zong) always need good accommodation. In fact 3 months before I was searching such accommodation and saw this project. But because this project was still in the finishing stage, I could not take this.

2. It is built by bahria itself and quality of construction is marvelous.

Rental income is best generated from Commercial Units if one can manage to find a Bank, Brand or MNC etc

If you are interested, plz contact us

We have options available for Complete Projects as well as Units/ Shares in such projects

HOMESCON Pvt Ltd

Office-5, Falcon Tower

Spring North, Bahria Town, Phase-7 Rawalpindi

homescon@outlook.com

I have 2 bed appartment covered area 2100 sq.feet In Tower located in F-11 Rental Imcome is 80000 Asking Price is 1.70

Reagrds

Muhammad Haroon Khan