Buying house in Airport Housing Society - sector 4

Dear forumers & property gurus,

I am a salaried person and afters years and years of saving, i want to buy a 5 marla house. Please, guide me how is airport housing society - sector 4, rawalpindi.

Is that a safe location/society? What are its future prospects in terms of price increase and development.

Thank you for your support and information.

Imtiaz ahmed

Hi brother. AECHS sector-4 is not cheap but becoming populated day by day now. Condition of roads is not good and will deteriorate further. Don't buy this investment for price appreciation.

If its possible then try to buy small plot in Bahria Safari Valley or Phase 8 and then construct.

Also as a suggestion don't take long time in making decision as it happens with many people that they take long time in making up their mind and prices fly. Especially if you feel that other societies are out of your budget.

Dear brother Naveed - Thank you for your response. Is there any legal/NOC issues with airport housing society?

As I can buy from my cousin at this society so I can have little bit price discount and direct deal.

Thank you!

I agree bahria phase 8 is much better as its prices are low compared to other societies. You can buy 5 marla plot from 22-30lac and construct house on it. For long term it is also a very good investment.

Can the property gurus and fellow forumers advice, if there are any legality issues of the society by RDA?

What is the future of this society, in terms of property value and buying selling?

Dear Imtiaz,

List of Approved and Illegal Housing Schemes in Rawalpindi under RDA.

http://manahilestate.com/list-approved-illegal-housing-schemes-rawalpindi-rda/

Please follow the link.

It's not just illegal there is lot of other issues.

1:Poor development

2:Crime rate is high

3:Water issue

Big advantage

1:Good rental because of close to Islamabad highway which is going to signal free expressway.

In my opinion in this price tag go to CDA sectors I-14 or in less budget I-16

For living purpose Bahria phase8 or Bahria safari valley is best option.

Regards

Dear Imtiaz,
I don’t know what happened my reply is pending.

Regards

Nadeem sb - the link that you have posted says Page Not Found.

Beside that, do you think any future growth of property and its value there?

Dear imtiaz sab. You have not mentioned your budget . Anyhow there is no comparison between bahria and air port housing society. Airport housing society phase 4 is third class society. Middle class or low level class is living there. Development standards are very poor. Dishonest management. Lot of water problem. Water tanker mafia is active there so if u have a budget of 20 to 25 lakhs go for bahria.

Dear Khan sb,

thank you for the information. I do agree Bahria can be the best. Actually, I have less saving but there is some payment adjustment with my relative. He has given me the option that I can pay him and the rest of the money that he owes me he can repay in the form of selling his house to me at the Airport Housing Society - Sector 4.

In that case, its more like a situation to get my money recovered rather than a personal choice. As soon as I get it recovered by having the house on my name, I will try to exit as soon as possible. That is why I want to get the fellow forumers and gurus opinions about selling it easily and move on in next 6 months - 1 year??

Many people are living at airport housing society . And definitely possession plot or a built home appreciates (though slowly). If you want to exit, then you can always lower your demand and someone will be there who will want to cash in on your desperation. I think that if it is some repayment issue, your first priority should be getting your money back. Once you have the cash in hand , then you are a free bird. That is just my opinion.

Imtiaz sahab as far as I know there is no legal issue with AECHS. Try to have a good deal with ur cousin and then try to exit.

Thank you all, your opinions help to understand and make the decision.

Actually its a 5 Marla 2.5 story (including basement) and reasonably and newly constructed house. The demand is approx 6.2 million and I get about 3.6 million as a recovery.

The ultimate question, after getting the house. Hold it or Sale it immediately?

Sell it.

Before deciding to buy a plot in Bahria for future construction of your house; be aware of all the formalities and associated costs that you will have to bear as Bahria has its own SOPs and you will have to abide by.

For a salaried person with limited income; Living in Bahria can be a good dream but not much feasible.

Jump into the pool only if you know how to swim there!!

Asalam u alikum...Hope you are fine .

Our company ,

Saqib carriage contractor and building material supplier, deals in supplies of these goods,, crush, stone, sand , soil ,gravel bricks etc at competitive rates.

Working areas

Islamabad , rawalpindi and related areas

I-14