Buying house near good schools LAHORE

Salaamz.

Kindly spare a few minutes to share your info/experience. We have finally decided to move back (from the UK) to live in Pakistan, Lahore. Our first priority is kids education (o and a level in case the kids decide to return to the uk for university education). There is no ideal place but we look for a society where schools offer quality education (not very liberal), and the environment is relatively safer, less congested and cleaner/greener. Our budget is rs.25-30 million for the house (10-20 marla if possible).

Your thoughts shall be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Nasrullah khan sb, keeping in view your requirements that u have communicated, and if u are going to settle in Islamabad (as u have not mentioned the city), dha 2 is the best option for u that thoroughly meets your requirements.

Dear Falcon.

Actually, it is about Lahore.

May I ask, what basis you consider DHA2 (ISLAMABAD) the best option? Plz, elaborate for us. Thanks

First why you want to move? Lahore is all polluted both water and air. Air quality is really bad when there is no rain for a while. Underground water is running out and they have bore deeper and deeper with likely arsenic ridden water now coming out. We came back from US and now trying to go back. Once you are here with all that investment you might find it hard to go back with your money because of unclear regulations and loss of rupee value. We live in Askari Nine Lahore Cantt which is somewhat reasonable but still traffic is awe full in the morning.

Cantt has some average schools (supposedly better) but they are all small and very congested with terrible nonsense uniforms. Kids have to wear socks in hot summer to maintain their stupid uniform codes.

I am telling you only what I have felt and experienced. No sugar coating.

As salam o alikum

Brother you have asked multiple queries and your matter is quite sensitive in all ways. I will elaborate this individually:

Security:

your prime concern as i think is SECURITY. As far as security concerned Bahria town Lahore and Suckh Chain Garden are the best choices in the area.

Greenery : same as above. But Bahira is far better in this regard.

Hopitals : same as above. But Bahira is far better in this regard.

Both are very good in security and greenery but Bahira gets advantage in Education and modern facilities.

You can call/text me at any time during working hours.

Best Regards

ghulam MUJTABA