Buying house or plot in ghauri town?

I am aware that few months back there was some operation carried out in islamabad including in ghauri town calling it illegal but it wasn't sealed for more than a day and now business activities there seem as per normal and also a large population is already living there.

Can any one guide on the current status and also on pros and cons of buying a house there?

Please share honest opinion rather than just trying to act as agent of some specific society. Thanks

In my opinion, this is really good investment. The primary reason is its location, on the face of express way and proximity with Islamabad. I had my plot and sold and it appreciated more than any other society. The down side is only that its run by a group like seth-cum-badmash. However i hope that the residents living there will develop a strong union and would get recognition based on political association and votes as they lured previously MNA Tariq Fazal. The investment is so huge that nobody can now dare to mark it illegal. It may remain without NOC like many others.

No response yet!!!

Abbasi sb, I personally don't think that they could remove all those 1000s of constructed houses in Ghouri Town... CDA can't do anything at the moment, where were they when those plots were developed and then constructed.

If you like the area and the living environment, I don't think that such concerns of CDA should stop you from buying or building home there.

Regards

Dear Abbasi,

Better to stay away because it's illegal housing society in CDA list.There is many good options so need to take risk for future.

Regards

Ghori Phse 4-A ST-38 PLOT 103—D demand 25 lak

Valid points Inamullah Khan.

It has grown alot over the past few years and still has the potential, especially the non developed area.

Regards

@Nadeem brother

pl mention those options, what others good options are available other then Ghori town???

Dear KhanG,

All investments carry some degree of risk and your investment value might rise or fall because of market conditions.At the moment market is very slow because of new taxes.If your money is hard earned then always go to legal side with less risk and more peace of mind.

1:Bahria 1 to 6 and in less budget 7 to 8 or safari valley.

2:Dha phase2 and in less budget Dha phase2 Ext or some blocks of Dha valley or Dha homes.

3:B-17 A,B,C and E blocks.

4:Margalla View Housing Society D17.

5:I-14

6:I-16

7:Gulberg Residencia but depend on development.

Regards

KhanG,

Have a look at airport housing society ,,according to me much better than Ghauri town in all aspects.

Dear Sajid,

Can you please let us know rates in airport housing society? Are there any such "Phaddas" like Ghauri town? Any influence of Khokhars or any other badmash tabqa there?

Dear Abbasi,

I am currently out of the country and not updated with the current rates , please contact property dealers in the area to get the rates or through zameen or Olx.

I have never heard of any issues or "Phaddas"

by the way I am also selling one of my house in sector 2 of airport housing society which is 5 marla double unit house inbox me if you are interested.

Rates in airport society are way high then Ghouri Town.

Regards