Buying plot and building house in BT phase 7 or 8

I am interested in buying plot and building house in Bahria Town, as I have not much experience so i request all to advice me.

I want to know that which blocks of Bahria Town phase 8 are best for residential purpose within next 1 year, which is the better option to live phase 7 or phase 8 relatively, what are the electricity rates in Bahria Town and are these rates different for different phases or same for all.

What would be the construction cost of building 1 kanl single storey house or 10 marla double story house by using normal/average material and supervising by oneself, without involvement of contractor?

Jazak Allah in advance.

Still no reply?

If you are going to buy in phase 8 then there is not much difference in terms of location. Phase 7 is closer to gt road but once phase 8 is developed it will be at an edge of the combined Bahria Town project.

I don't know the electricity rates but i would expect them to be the same for phase 7 and 8. You should shall Bahria Town to confirm.

I would think that it would cost around 40 lacs for either a single storey 1 kanal or a 2 storey 10 marla, however Syed Ibrahim and others may be able to advise you better.

Thanks a lot. Is it a good decision to buy 1 kanal plot & build house in DHA-2? What is minimum cost of 1 kanal plot I.DHA-2?

KM

I just had a quick look at this website and its seems that 1 kanal plots are listed from Rs 35 lac to 72 lac. Until you actually visit agents and see plots on the ground you don't know what price you will be able to buy at.

I don't know whether it is good or not, that depends on you, your criteria and what other options you have that match your criteria. Best thing is to spend 2 weeks and visit all the areas that you are interested in and then to make a decision. You cannot decide by just asking questions on the internet although it is a start and does help.

Thanks Arshad sb, yes I will visit there soon and my choices are Bahria Town phase 8 and DHA-2