Buying Plot At Islamabad / Rawalpindi

I have a funds about 1 million in my hand and rest of the payment will be paid in instalments. I want to buy property in islamabd / rawalpindi for residential purpose. Please anybody guide me the name of schemes where we can buy the plots.

You can find good options in bahria town. It is safe investment and ideal for residence.

You can have a look at b-17, where you can get plots on installments.

Regards, Ihsan

Dear zunail and ihsan can u give an idea abt faisal town f-17, islamabad

Faisal town is in f-18 and not f-17.

This is a private project not that of multi. So no one can comment on its future, unless we have some thing on ground.

Regards,

Thanks ihsan , bro m resident outside pakistan, and willing to invest in faisal town based upon good word of mouth, can u give me a little more idea about the location of tthis new project, and how good is the location for future investment

Location wise it is situated next to fateh jang road and motorway. If the development goes on at good speed and as per commitments, then i think this would not be a bad choice to make. But you should be ready to take risk as this would be a private project. The rest only allah knows about the future.

Is there any update on how faisal town f18 is going currently? How much is the own and is it a good investment?

They are trying to acquire land, gain noc from cda and then advertise it and start development hence booking is still open and no one knows whats going on as its only a society. Just waiting for further news from the management.

But i visited f-17 and also the proposed area of f-18 (faisal town). Believe me it does not have a good access at all, at least for now and in medium term as well. The fateh jung road is very congested and messy and you sometimes have to be in a traffic jam for long times. The traffic includes heavy trucks and 22 wheelers. Really a bad access. I myself was evaluating for f-17 as it has very good development by multi. Initially i wondered why f-17 has very low rates for 1 kanal and 10 marlas as compared to g-15 but after visiting i came to know why? It proved that "location does matter". For these reasons, i then preferred g-15 which has excellent access even right now. But when Kashmir Highway link will be open then there is no comparison of G-15 vs other zone-2 societies combined.

Experts may validate my observations.

Dear intern:

I agree about your views on fateh jhang road access. The traffic is very messy.

Thanks