Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
Investor
( 168 posts )

[7 Replies]
Dar brothers and sister,

Is it good to buy a plot opposite to a mosque? Does the land value increase?

Also, can it be noisy for the residents who live near the mosque?

Thankyou

1855 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    @li
    (344 posts)
    I remember house of my grandfather (nana jan) was adjacent to mosque. Let me tell you, it is a wonderful to live near a mosque.

"Noisy".... No man ... It is very peaceful. When we were young and while playing we make noise inside our home. My grandmother used to tell us

"keep quiet... Mosque is near by ---- people who are offering prayer will get disturb"

and we start learning how to respect this place at very young age.

I think you should buy it. It will be beneficial in many ways which I cannot describe here...you will feel inshAllah.
      1855 days ago 

Investor
      (168 posts)
      Thank you Ali for you reply..
        1854 days ago 

Isloo
        (1346 posts)
        Bilal, it depends upon type of mosques. Some molvi sahiban do not respect the code of loudspeaker and abuse it. In those cases it might be disturbing. Otherwise, it would be good experience, I think.

Generally, in Islamabad mosques are not too noisy and they use internal speakers for other than Azan. But nothing can be guaranteed for Friday khutba and Eid meelad Un Nabi (saw) for instance. Usually such programs run on external speakers. Also some molvi sahiban organize ijtamai qurbani, which could be a little inconvenient to neighbours.

Some masjids those become centers of tableeghi jamat, any well known pir saab, or any political or jihadi group also pose different challenges, e. G., noise, encroachment and road blockade.
          1854 days ago 

Junaid
          (1014 posts)
          Isloo has good points.. Noise can be there and it will be a public place. If you and your family are fine, then it's ok but I personally will not buy a plot near one.
            1853 days ago 

Arshad
            (1159 posts)
            You may buy plot close to mosque but buying opposite to it is not a good idea. If it is for investment you may find it hard to sell as there would be very few buyers. If it is a 70 ft road at least between the plot and the mosque then it is not a problem but anything smaller may not be good.
              1853 days ago 

Ali azmat
              (57 posts)
              Many people preferred to buy a plot near masjid. Events like Eid Miladun Nabi, Eid ul Adha, Eid ul Fitr PLUS your children get regular attendance and praying of namaz. You dont need security as five time in day people will be attending masjid. In regard property value I have seen many people living near masjid and property value has tremendously increased i.e. Bahria Town Jamia Masjid.
                1845 days ago 

Hassan Atta ..
                (32 posts)
                Masjid k zer e saaya ik ghar bana liya hai

Ye banda e kameena hamsaya e Khuda hai

(Ghalib)
                  1844 days ago 

Post Answer (7 Replies)

Username:
                  Password:
                  Email Basket (0)
                  SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL