Buying plot with future prospects

I started this question with a hope that expert opinions may help other people like me.

Have been going through different opinions to select a place to buy a residential plot. Budget around 15 million for a 1 kanal plot. I am not opting dha for some reasons, so looking at other options based on their future prospects. I wish a decent life but not brand-conscious to choose a living place based on brands-locations. Not much concerned about commuting to work place. Below my opinions;

Bahria has no doubt living standards facilities. Enclave is out because of distance so i am looking at other phases. 1 to 5 probably have concerns of entrance and filling plots, while phase 8 distance far from pindi or islamabad. So it looks like phase-7 best choice, but any expert opinion will be helpful. Though, i still have doubts about bahria future, will it remain this good even after malik sb? Another concern is, what is the lease period of bahria plots and what will happen after lease expires?

Gulberg seems good value currently but due to inside stories its future seems doubtful. Moreover, being a private society, what is its future after 10/20 years, who will maintain facilities there, will it be same level like now or people will regret having a house there? Isnt it smaller socities are risky to go along with time managing facilities?

G-13 and g-14 already high priced with serious water problems in that area. G-15 attracts me because of location i.E. Better access to pindi and islamabad. Also added advantage of airport in the area will make its future value. Trying to see if there is any better option in this area then g-15.

And is there any other better option?

You should check Korang Town near PWD (Islamabad Express Highway), Zaraj Housing Scheme opp. DHA 2 Gate 3 , World trade center.

I will help you out if you want to buy plot in these societies.

Can you plz elaborate the reasons to relegate dha from the pool of choices?

Please check Zaraj Housing Scheme and Korang Town. Small and secure well maintained housing schemes. If you want to buy in these socities contact me on 03110011308.

Thank you

@Arif sb,

Could you please explain the point about Bahria Lease period? Thanks

Can anyone shed light on why Bahria land is not transferred to the buyer’s name? Thanks

What is the lease period of bahria plots and what will happen after lease expires?

This is a BIG Joke. You think hundred of thousands of people have invested billions on leased property?

D-12. Prices are slow for a few years now, so it is ripe for a jump.
Very solid real Islamabad CDA investment. Proper Zone 1. Most scenic of all available options in this budget. As for distance, Margalla Avenue will bring it within a few minutes drive to Faisal Masjid. You can get 8 marla or 11 marla depending on location.

Members are requested to stay alert of this Fraudi (Paki-1, Perdesi, Salman Mehmood, Baloch etc)... he is using multiple IDs on this forum for notorious purposes.
Regards

You are over worrying. Be positive. Go for what you like and is convenient for you. Off course use common sense.