Buying Property

I would like to have a plot or flat which comes under my budget i.e. 20 lac. Need advise where to buy and if there is booking so which builders are reliable for investing amount.

If want to purchase plot then i think Near the new islamabad airport is good area in this range, PECHS, MUMTAZ CITY, TOP CITY.

Yes in this budget u can get apartment in E-11 for example Clock tower for 3 years installment. Or a shop In F-10 markaz Emporium shoping mall. Good location it will good for future investment and rent value.

Dear Ali Shan,

in your budget,

1:Bahria phase8 M block 5 Marla,

2:B-17 E block.

3:Gulberg.

4:Dha valley Blue bell block.

Regards

In 20 Lacs budget, you can buy a plot in PECHS, AWT, Gulberg, Wapda Town.

another option is to buy a 10 marla plot file in Bahria Karachi.

options are many but you have to workout and see what is better for you.

i recommend Gulberg and PECHS.

AWT II or DHA Phase 9 are my recommendations

contact 03111777555 or 03208484630

Top City.

Dear Noor wali,

can you please share more details on "F-10 markaz Emporium shopping mall."..Size and pay structure and developer credibility??

Thanks and regards,

Waqas

Eid Mubarak to all.

Regards

Ali Shan Bhai, if the budget is strickly 20 lacks then go for Bahria Town M Block.

If your budget can allow 20 lacks + installments, then Zarkon Heights is also a good option.

8 Marla ready plot in Residentia Block A. It is outside Islamabad limits but very suitable for Wah, Taxila etc. Also for Islamabad it is not too far from AWT and Wapda, Town which are considered the new outskirts of the Federal capital.

But in less than 2 million you can buy a very reasonable sized plot of your choice location. If you construct a house, in a couple of years you can have tenants from Wah Cantt. In 10 years even many people working in Islamabad will accept living there.

Standard of development is excellent with parks, a university planed out there and several commercial and educational facilities.

In this range , you can also get a plot in H-13 in front of NUST university islamabad.

Location is awesome. And you get possession plot.

But since it is not a CDA sector you should not expect that level of development standards

Best option 12 Marla in foechs. Very decent standard and location touching I-16 a CDA sector…

Yes waqas. You may know about F-10 markaz. Very little people know about this project. Brother i have to told u that it is booked in just 25 days. U can only find shop in resale if someone is interested to sale. About the credibility of the developers i personaly know them they are very noble people. They have one mega project DEAN in peshawar sadar. Silk center in rawalpindi. One project in jinnah super.One is starting in behria. I also have my own shop in this mall. It is a totall of 11 storey shoping mall. With 2 years installments. For more can contact 03355063653

5 marla plot in Naval Anchorage new cutting.