Buying property in b17

Hi all,

I am planning to buy property in b17 in c-block to construct house and living there in the coming 3-4 years. My budget it 70-90 lakh. I would like to know that which series is best in c-block if anyone knows? I won't mind for suggestions in other societies.....

B-17 is good enough. However, if personal living is the preference Bahria Enclave is to go to in that price range for 8 to 10 Marla.

Block C Street 82 has plot series of 177x which are good enough and getting populated quickly. There is no water issue here, access to market and security are good as well. I would highly recommend it.

B-17 is far better than Bahria as per future price appreciation. Bahria's future is quite questionable as it mainly depends upon an individual's name and power. Prices in Bahria have crashed recently as well (something dealers don't tell, just ask any home owner there face to face).

Abdul Raheem sahb is right. Bahria property faces price fluctuations whenever there is a news on bahria legal status or MR sickness. That’s a one man show. Although post MR society infrastructure, utilities and amenities will remain there but quality may go down and it may eventually come down to street administrations doing themselves

True BTs have lost their shine over the years as far as pure investment. However, fact remains, B-17 despite a solid project is too much of a hassle to reach to from mainstream ISB, through that GT road. Suits perfect to those that commute in the proximity of Taxila. Without Margalla Avenue access was, is. And will be a big issue. BE has its fair share of hit and miss but in that prove range, access and quality is superior to B-17, in my opinion that for sure could be subjective based on individual's interpretation.

Yes, reiterating again, BTs not that attractive for investment but far better for end buyers, in particular BE for personal living. Among others, visit Sector N or C sometimes in the evening for views and quality it has to offer.

Imtiaz Bhai what is the Price of 10 Marla plot in C or Block N in BE? Is their any Installment option in BE?

BE after CDA's intervention had to surrender some commercials in many sectors including C2 and N, I guess. That commercial is being converted to Residential with semi-developed on installments.

- N has a new deal of 08 Marla on installments (under developed plot). 20 Lakh cash + profit and 20 lakh in installments. Developed ones are on lumpsum starting from 55+

- C2 has 10 Marla deal with semi developed plots with 40 lakh as cash + profit and 40 on installments.

- P also have 5 Marla on installments with 15 lac as installment + profit and 15 remaining in installments.

Imtiaz sb, where can I get more information on these deals? Especially C2 and N? Thank you!

If in PAK, best is to visit on-site. Limited plots and some of them may be depressed land so it needs a personal visit. Lump sum payment can help you get a better deal.

Rest, YouTube saves the day for many of us, almost each single time :).

I see C2 having better future prospect as A, C are among the most prime sectors of BE.

N is beautiful in parts due to heighted location but a bit far from gate and commercial.

I is good due to prices (most economical possession one) and near to head office and commercial.

There are lot of deals in BE these days, the key is to only go for near to develop areas where road infrastructure is laid and the possession is expected in coming years. Best deal would be where there is already a possession. Also, the plots which are on 100+ feet boulevard which were converted to residential category from commercial category keeping in view CDA by-laws would be better and there would be no tax and transfer fee for those.

Sector N have similar cuttings available on installments directly from BT. C2 is better than all in terms of approach from the entrance and also lot of on-ground work has already been completed.

Khalid sb is right, just to add:

- As per info all such deals are through BT dealers as plots are somehow limited (as per claim). BT mints some money from registered dealers and keep throwing some peanuts at them in response, in the name of 'New Limited Deal'.

- Land possession is not an issue for these deals the issue is about Development priority. C2 seems to have priority above other ones

I have personally visited the B17 C block. Prices are sluggishly raising compare to other sectors. If you wish to stay, go to Faisal town. Its near to airport and construction is very fast. B17 and Faisal town both are under same owner Ch. Majeed. Its 15km from Islamabad compare to B17.

Bharia enclave is better than B17 compare to location. Only the problem is big man Malik riaz. People dont have trust on this guy. If you buy property in enclave just buy the ready to construct the property.

@kamran B-17 is a multi-project whereas Faisal town is Ch. Majeed project. B-17 is good for investment but for a personal living I would recommendd BE.

Dear experts,

For investment, B17 block E is better or no ?

I have one plot there, is it better to hold for 1-2 year to get some growth ?

Unfortunately, there is a string of economic meltdown that has caused almost like 02 years in a row with almost no genuine appreciation in RE first due to PKR crashing and than this Pandemic.

Lets see where does PKR stand post budget 20/21, in a month's time ...

-- It is bound to appreciate but now times are uncertain. As far as B-17, Block E to hold seems better.

-- If its not trading in negative for whatever price you bought, one strategy could be to sell it and divert the investment in CDA sectors like I-12/15/16 etc. That are expected to do better that the rest.

Imtiaz Bhai, Thanks for the prompt and useful reply. If it seems better to hold. Then I’ll hold on.

In fact, I have a residential plot in safari valley BT phase 8 and one in B 17 Block E. In the near future, I want to sell one and construct house in 2nd. Confused to decide which one should be sold !

Both are solid enough and hard to pick. However, Phase 8 may get boost:

- Ring Road
- widening of ISB express way

Though both are ifs. Hopefully, MR dont mess that up, yet again!

For B-17 big jump only, if someday Margalla Avenue gets a revival that doesnt seem in-sight, as of now!

Sincere thanks Imtiaz Bhai.

As a rough estimate, how much growth is expected,

With RRR in the price of 7 marla plots in safari valley, 10 marla plots in BLOCK C ?

On the other hand, how much growth in B17 block E 10 marla plots if ..... If MA comes on ground ?