Cabinet society – current price range

These are the current asking price ranges in cdechs cabinet society sectors e-16 and e-17 as of 10 august 2015:-

E-16:

8 marla – 24 to 28 lakhs
11 marla – 30 to 33 lakhs
Kanal (ordinary) – 40 to 45 lakhs
Kanal (main blvd) – around 60 lakhs
Kanal (north road) – 55 lakhs
2 kanal – 88 lakhs

E-17/3:

14 marla – 30 to 33 lakhs
Kanal (ordinary) – 35 to 40 lakhs (depending on height and location)
Kanal (good location, corner, park face etc.) – 40 to 50
Kanal (main blvd) – 50 to 60 lakhs
Kanal (double road) – 47 to 55 lakhs

These prices may vary quite a lot depending on location, desperation of seller, market conditions, negotiation tactics and dealer favorability.

Https://www.Facebook.Com/cdechs?Fref=ts

If anyone will say here that price range for one kanal level plot is 30 to 33 lakhs then please remember my previous offer:-

I want to buy as many one kanal level plots you can get me for 30 lakhs. If you have 10, I will buy 10 (for 30 each).

@Pardesi bhai

Any idea of 1 kanal plot price in the non possession areas (Street 11) of E-17/3, please.

Is there any possibility of possession in this street, in the near future?

Regards

Non possession areas are at least one million less in price for one kanal.

Thanks Faheem bhai

Anyone else please!!

Dear Faheem and pardesi,

do you have any idea about the prices in F-17 multi. 30x60... 35x70 and kanal???

No I don’t know about F17 prices but I think prices are creeping up there as well. Yes Zone 2 is almost at a full stop but G15 and cabinet are already on positive side. Multi is slow but it is expected to get some boost the management is working on it.

Cabinet Updates:-

Cabinet members should elect different management.

If you send email to their e-mail address you will get a message that the maximum quota of capacity is exceeded.

Someone needs to call their number and tell them clean mail box.

Pardesi Sb, thanks for the price update.

Cabinet Division Employees Cooperative Housing Society (CDECHS) is a fully developed residential scheme located inside Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT).

Cabinet Society comprises two CDA officially recognised sectors of the Federal Capital: Sector E-16 and Sector E-17. CDA approvals and NOC already in place.

One look at the CDA website shows it is a fully approved sector of Islamabad. Here it is:

http://www.cda.gov.pk/housing/society.asp?varId=3

Before purchasing, everyone should see the society on-ground and from Satellite imagery on Google Earth. It is designed in traditional shape of CDA Islamabad sectors comprising squares and straight lines. All avenues and street widths are according to CDA standards.

Many photographs showing the good standards of this society are available on society facebook page:-

Many high ranking bureaucrats of Cabinet Division Islamabad have plots there. Development works in Cabinet Division Sectors E-16 and E-17 were carried out by one of Pakistan's best construction companies: Habib Rafiq Limited.

It is expected that prices will have big jumps two times:

One when new Airport is built; and

Two, when work is restarted on Margalla Avenue.

InshaAllah.

I think it is a fair analysis but the management needs to wake up.

Thanks. But yes prices are slow in Zone 2 at the moment so another peak will take some time but it is sure to come insha’Allah.

I dont when will the price in E-17/3 rise as i bought a 1 kanal plot on main boulevard a year back but since hten the price are the same…

Main boulevard plots are all 50 plus