Capital smart city islamabad

Reviews regarding authenticity and value of the project

Hi, I am looking for some expert advice regarding an investment in Capital Smart City Islamabad. RDA approved this project, not the CDA. Who is the actual owner of this project? Will this project be a good option for investment?

The project seems ok. They have the NOC from RDA so its a big plus. However,

• Plot prices are on a higher side.

• so far all on paper, not any meaningful thing on ground

• Their link to Habib Rafique Limited (HRL) is not very clear. HRL donot show any linkage to this project on the list of their local projects. These guys are using HRL name a lot for marketing. The problem is if some day HRL backs out of their claim, no one would be able to do anything. Like in recent years, DHA backed out of DHA City and common people got suffered big time.

How can we confirm the real owner of this project from RDA. Is there any other source from where we can get the owner name. There must be one team responsible talking about their project. I contacted UK and Islamabad team found the difference in the information they have. Even the location is not exactly confirmed.

I am not in Pakistan therefore very confused to invest in this project.

At the moment, best can be to wait and see strategy. May be some profit can be missed, if later that materializes to something. Best is to wait and play safe! The prices wouldn’t go up significantly as till now its all on papers and promised too much to be executed and delivered

capital smart city is a good society bt will take at least 3/4 yrs

We hope so, if they deliver in 3 - 4 years thats a big achievement!! They have promised too much for the marketing sake

The location and access is not very impressive.Price is not justified even in installments plan.

https://www.google.com.kw/maps/place/Capital+Smart+City+Islamabad/@33.5028848,72.8458826,13187m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x38df9aa24f64a86d:0xbf21e4cdc530bdfc!8m2!3d33.4649905!4d72.8444188?hl=en

Regards

It's going to be Pakistan first Smart City.total project time is 3 years and its design by Surbana Jurong Malaysian Smart City designer.

Habib Rafiq own all the 55,00 land.

Location of smart city is faraway from populated area of Islamabad and Rawalpindi in the middle of nowhere, the only good thing is that it will be connected to motorway and you can reach airport easily but how many times you will travel to airport in a year, otherwise its a long long way to reach to the city whether its Rawalpindi or Islamabad. Rates are also on high.

in my opinion, it will take at least 10 years that people will start living there if development starts today.

Abid sb,

• Smart City is quite an advanced concept. CSCI is not a smart city, even if they develop 100% as per their promise. In Smart City, at the least level your cars, home appliances, and all other utilities are interconnected. No Smart City in Pakistan. In entire world there are 2 - 3 smart cities and they are just at the starting level.

• Surbana Jurong Malaysian --> is not Malaysian, its a Singaporean company. In Pakistan, they only have two projects Reko Diq and Pakistan Petroleum. That's it!

• Why Habib Rafiq do not mention CSCI on their list of local projects...?

Nasir Sir HABIB RAfIQ limited own 55,000 Kannal land and it's not possible to purchase a huge land near Islamabad or Rawalpindi

same as Bahria Enclave or town.this society is linked to 3 main roads 1st Chakri Road 2nd Rawalpindi ring road n 3rd M2.

This question never ever gets answered??

• Why Habib Rafiq do not mention CSCI on their list of local projects...?

"...and it's not possible to purchase a huge land near Islamabad or Rawalpindi..."

It is but that reduces the profit margins!!! 18 going to be launched soon has purchased all land they want to use (as per the credible sources)

When Rawalpindi Ring Road got completed (or lets say even get STARTED) - may be in next 50 years... There will be so many other societies to benefit far more that CSCI.

I have no issues with CSCI but at the moment too many promises and no evidence!!

It is far long investment say for 10 year at least.so keep in mind that while ivesting.very strong developer can not deliver in 5 year.

Dear Abid sb,

purchasing land is a good thing and I am not saying that its a thug society. Even I saw Habib Rafiq site board while passing through motorway.

I am just updating to people who want information about society. CSCI is around 25 km from Saddar Rwp, almost 15-20 km Airport and 35 km to Zero point Islamabad.

As per their expected location, Chakri road is almost 2-3 km away (I am not sure about it may be its touching Chakri road).

Its almost 7-8 km away from Ring Road proposed site, which is again not included in this fiscal year.

I may be wrong but this is my work which I did, you may research on your own.

Stay away from this investment.

The airport hype is going to fade away soon. Just wait for dust to settle down before investing anything close to new airport.

Nasir sb, thats a good collection of information for people needing to know about CSCI.

My concern is non-acknowledgement of CSCI on HRL Website or in official statement. This kind of creates the situation like DHA owning the DHA City. Once DHA City proved to be a scam, DHA almost backed off. I am not saying the same for CSCI - HRL, but just pointing that if HRL formally come out regarding this, it will be more beneficial for the project and investors' confidence

@Imtiaz

I am sorry to say that you are wrong to say that CSCI is not shown on HRL

website

http://www.habibrafiq.com/index.php?lang=en

Please see the CSCI at the button under associates

FDH is a sister company of HRL and CSCI is owned by FDH

Zahid Rafiq, Habib Rafiq’s son in the CEO of CSCI and he was present in the

launching ceremony of CSCI in UK early this month

Hope it clarifies it for you