Capital smart city or dha smart city

It seems hr group wants to accelerate development by teaming up with dha for csci. Rumours doing the rounds that it’s dha smart city; ideal location, on proposed ring road and m2

For now, its Capital Smart City soon to be a DHA Smart City (negotiations going on a few of the partnership frameworks) - as the talk in the Town. Will happen soon, unless something goes wrong at last minute to roll back those plans.

- Development and Promotion is outstanding

- Location is too far away, no matter its DHA Smart or Capital Smart

- Last Time DHA shook hands with HRL (and BT),public got DHA Valley. Hoping better than that this time.

Very good brief analysis. Thanks

The way Pak economy is going, Army is likely to get affected on a bigger scale!
Army need to raise money on way or another!
Realeste is a fast return and army has to do it to keep continuing it's high profile programs.
DHA valley is going to be handed over, well most part of it, inside yese 2019 on the same reason...money raising need and mostly from new commercials as DHA homes being populated at better speed now and more coming to completion.
Now this CSC will is not going to be a valley type as money is there and strong media is there to put them in proper prospective.

As per my little knowledge, money from DHA or all other commercial ventures of PAK army only flows within those commercial activities and a few ones managing those ventures. Its the business performance regardless of the national economy scale.

PAK army as an institute solely depends on state allocated finances/budget and defense production that can be a separate aspect from Civil-Commercial aspects. Some Housing for its personal can be one aspect emerging out of DHAs.

----
Re: Capital Smart or DHA Smart

It made many people including myself skeptical at the start. However, its progress and impact must be acknowledged to keep the vibes and energy in the market during turbulent times. Credit is due, when deserved!

Rightly said that theoretically, army is only running on state bound allocations.
But if we read Aaisha Siddiqa's book on the subject, it tells a different story altogether, I do not believe her book as 100%, though!
But when book was published, Pak Army even once decided to reply to the book material but later it was deferred ( all was published in open).
Even if Aaisha Siddiqa, a very renowned writer, not right on her findings, DHAs profits being spent on other legitimate ventures, it still serves what I am trying to say.