Cbr phase 2

Aoa friends,

Is it safe and worthwhile to invest in cbr phase 2 possession plots?

Current prices seem very low compared to the very good location. Any particular reason that the society is undervalued?

Please advise as i am thinking of investing in a 1 kanal plot.

Many thanks

Did you visit CBR phase 2?? If you are okay with access of this society then go ahead otherwise not…

Cbr phase-2 much safe but long term option.Yes at the moment access is one of main issue with this project.

Regards

It safe investment keeping in view society having all necessary NOCs. It is not undervalued rather I would say neighbor society Upcountry Enclosure is over valued. Both having similar location and access. Good for medium and long term investment.

Can somebody explain whats wrong with the access point of CBR2?

I am also thinking to invest but no idea if its safe.

Again, Please if somebody can explain pros and cons.

I would really appreciate that.

Thanks

One access is through FOECHS and second is connection through Girja Road. Both are not acceptable for many investors…

Can some one tell current prices there with blocks development status?

Please suggest if i should invest in a particular block of CBR phase 2?

I would also like to ask, if any one has idea whether to go for CBR 2 in

Prime Block or Residencia?

Residencia is affiliated project whereas all other blocks belongs to CBR2 society... So it is wise to go for CBR society blocks... As per Zameen.com today article Rawalpindi Ring Road access is very close this society.

Https://www.zameen.com/blog/development-work-at-rrr-starts-this-year-heres-the-latest-update-on-it.html

Thank you Nadeem bhai and other members for your valued response.

Regarding the recent news of RRR, it appears from the map that CBR Ph 2 would also be a beneficiary.

Is now a good time to invest there before prices soar? Or would it take time?

Anyone with any idea about Kohsar View Housing? It's close to I-16, CBR and Taj Residencia. RDA Approved and available on easy installments.

Just wanted to know, if it can be good for investment?

Which one would be better or safer for investment, CBR Ph 2 or University town?

I have a budget of 3 million and looking for some good and safe investment.

Would appreciate any advice/guidance. Thanks

CBR Phase -II Prime Block is ideal for investment purpose.

Dear All I am looking to buy plot in Prime Block, if somebody can help please mention your number.

@ Yasir-2: CBR 2 is better, however, priority would be to their own plots rather than associated scheme of CBR residencia.

I heard it otherwise.

I have talked to a few people who are close to the CBR 2 management or being their dealers/associates - as per their claim. As per them CBR Prime is an own block of CBR 2 and has been sold out. However, CBR Residencia is a CBR affiliated project owned by the society president/top management. They have more personal interest in Residencia as it is a private venture so they are more interested to develop Residencia Faster that will give more benefit to the project owners.

It somehow similar to the case of B-17 and Chaudry Majeed. Chaudry Majeed developed his own project Faisal Town that is better location and development wise and prices are much more than B-17.

Also, location wise Residencia is much closer to the Motorway and Girja Road while Prime Block access depends on I-16 and FOECHS route.

Currently, Prime Block has been sold out, as its booking started earlier and Residencia was launched later. Currently their is a premium/profit demanded around 1.5 to 2.0 lac on Prime Block File.

Imtiaz bahia RRR was supposed to pass through CBR2 but since the route of RRR has been changed to Thalian. Don't you think CBR2 has lost its charm? Isn't it?

Thanks,

No doubt increased access uplifts any society. No matter how small or big RRR benefits CBR, I believe CBR 2 has good future.

- Prices are very reasonable.

- Area is green and peaceful

- Development standard as per prices is good and fast

- NOC available with constructioon of about 3 houses started in possession block

- Neighbour with I-14, I-16, FOECHS, Upcountry etc.

- Even in worst case, Acess is from I-14 which is not that bad and will improve due to work on I-14 to I-16 link road. Also residencia will get an access from Motorway even if we ignore the RRR.

I think Both CBR Phases are land locked. They always went unlucky in the terms of access. An year ago PWD society closed the passage for CBR phase 1 just due to a little reason. But opened it. In those days CBR phase 1 had left access through soan garden only for express way.

They tried to buy land near RRR this time after analysing the Expected rout. But unfortunately the RRR rout revised & they again became land lock between many societies & village lands.

Anyways they development standard is far better than many other societies & they delivered good standard in their phase 1. Current file rates are multiplies many folds. Not near future but 5+ years it may become a good society to live if they make direct access to Motorway. Increase in population in I-16 will also boos the society prospects.