Cbr phase 2 vs faisal hills vs university town

Why prices are stable in cbr phase 2 .Fails hills is far away from airport.Cbr phase 2 and university town have much better location than faisla hills but rates are stable from couple of year.
Now faisal hills have profit arounf 5 to 8 lac

To understand it, in general, one have to understand

- Zedem/Ch. Majeed private projects Faisal series
- Ch. Majeed (a much scaled down version of Malik Riaz) involvement in Multi series.

Dealers Game:
Its a dealers game, every now and then some movement, machinery deployment, anticipation, new bookings creates a hype. That hype is cashed by the Ch. Majeed's dealer to ask for high premium, a game that was mastered at MPCHS B-17. One can see how massive were the asking profits/premium for F block files.

Credit must be given the guy knows how to sell stuff and how to deliver!! At BT/DHA prime era, to take away potential clients to B-17 and FT is impressive to say the least.

Those hikes are premiums and when the downtime arrives those premium crash. Possessed property rarely goes into crash mode.

Rest like CBR-2, UT, FOECHS etc. etc. as of now are less into dealers game and more into direct selling with agents driven by commission not by society backing to fluctuate premiums. At one time CBR-2 prime block profits touched 2 lac with down-payment of 3 lac but then profit dropped to 1.5 lac. In case of UT, CBR-2 and alike low investment projects the possession properties have seen slight growth and good reputation. Its a steady rise rather then big jumps.

Up country Enclosures tried to play same game.

----------
Personal experience and views, other valuable members can add/correct.

Yiah .well explained thats why faisl hills get a jump of 8 lacs . And it have worst location that ut or cbr.

Let me give you my take on CBR-2 of these societies,

Faisal Hills,

The location of Faisal Hill is very near to the main Taxila city and cannot be compared with CBR-2 society which is very very far away from population. Faisal hill was launched about more than 2 years ago and very active since 6-9 months when building of main road,gate and infrastructure is underway. The premium of most prime location of Faisal hills was 2-3lac(5-8 marla plot) about an year ago but with development it doubled/tripled. It will keep rising and taxila / Wah salaried class will buy and start living there very soon.

CBR-2

Its developed part is good but very far far away from the main populated area so any rise in price will be slow. Its new launches are debatable like CBR Residencia is a Fiasco of this society with a very very poor launch and management. The all dues clear file of this block dropped from 11-12 lac to merely 7 lac.

Recently they changed the location of residencia and a new overseas block is launched there. The recent news about RRR shows that it may not terminate at thalian interchange so that will be a disaster for CBR-2.

Dear, in my point of view, now people seek followings:-

1. Pace of Development work at site.

2. NOC's and possession of land.

3. Builders Background and reputation and his other projects.

4. Access Roads and Locations around main roads, like GT Road, Kashmir Highway etc not like CPR Phase-II, University Town where these all problems are facing allottees.

Sir the question in hand is not about direct comparison but artificial hikes in current context.

Since you have highlighted interesting points

point 1 I am not very sure about development progress of FH, but generally speaking Zedem pace of development is quite decent and it is natural to be then any cooperative housing society.

point 2 & 3 is same for all under discussion

point 4 in my view is much better for UT, CBR-2 then FH.

Is B-17 G-block isalso of same faisal hills owner

G block belongs to MPCHS, a cooperative society.
-- Block A to C are MPCHS-B17
-- Block D, E, F, G are only MPCHS not B17

Faisal series belongs to Zedem a private company

FMC is an exception that's sort of a joint venture between Zedem & MPCHS.

Atleast that's how its been promoted. Importantly, behind all these the most important person that counts as of now is Ch. Majeed.

Different brands one private housing other cooperative hosuing but the man running the show behind both is same!

Imtiaz Sahib,

so you think the prices in the faisal hills will fall down.

Sir, I am only implying that artificial hikes (asking huge premiums) could be disaster

- If development and possession gets delayed, premiums gonna crash

- If development and possession granted the end buyer would have much less appreciation.

In either case, dealer who could manage to sell will benefit and ones who get caught in the act will suffer.

What i think .now a days in faisal hills .most of the files are in hand of dealers as they collected the inventory when the rates were down, now and they are asking for huge premium.once they sold there inventory than the price shall be stable whether development granted or not. Bcz geniune buyer could not sold it on low rate as he got all in high rates

That pretty much was the MR's model at the time of BT bookings and before first installment, now that seem to have seen its expiry.

CM implemented same post booking time, appreciating premiums in between with stirred up news...

That pretty much was the MR's model at the time of BT bookings and before first installment, now that seem to have seen its expiry.

CM implemented same post booking time, appreciating premiums in between with stirred up news...

If RRR will not terminate to cbr 2 than i think prices of i-16 and other surrounding areas will not get appreciation.but university town is on main location didnt get much aappreciation.

1. Location: The best and objective assessment is distance from Zero-point/Faizabad - sort of a yard stick as of now.

2. RRR is a bluff to be revealed only once ground work is about to start so before that is all wild guesses and assumptions, nothing more, nothing less.

All that patch of adjacent housing projects including I-14, 15, 16, possibly 17, TAJ Residencia, FOECHS, CBR-2, UP Country, to some extent Kohsar View mainly depend on following factors:

• I-15 development start, PHA Apartments Possession (near future)
    • I-17 as possible medical city and access from KH through H sectors to these series of I sectors (long shots and big if).
    • RRR, if and whenever.

I am not sure if there was any plan to terminate RRR around CBR-2 or any of those adjacent societies. Preliminary plan was to make Original Ring from somewhere Rawat to Thalian for connection to new Airport. I still dont see any reason why the main ring doesn't connect to Thallian for Airport Access and one link from main ring to Radio PAK/Hajj Complex.

In either way, even looking at google maps reveal it all if the RRR is to connect/terminate at Radio Pak its the above mentioned societies that will benefit one way or the other.

RRR will be a big value addition, if and whenever that happens, rather then any catastrophe if not happening. Whenever that happens, P-8, Adyala, Chakri, Thalian, Girja Road gonna get benefitted, otherwise it will be Ring that has nothing to do with RWP

In terms of individual blocks/projects, its just a partial and non accurate picture of any project. Doesn't make tiniest of the sense, if you evaluate, just few examples:

3. Phase 8 on the basis of P-8 ext. or BT/BE in context of Enclave 2, Phase 9.

4. DHA on the basis of Valley or City

*Zedem on the basis of Faisal Residencia

that all would sound total crap which is never the case...

-------------
    The point remains, genuine price appreciates:

• Supply-Demand:
      A. If stuff already being sold and there is demand it will go on resale and appreciate.
      B. Land acquired for sold files (files were undervalued anyway, since no land).
      C. Old block sold, new block/extension launched with good development that increases the booking prices. Simple, rest is all dealers game!

Yes some work was going on in Faisal Hills when i visited 20 days ago.

People from Haripur and Taxila might opt for Faisal Hills having easy access to both.

Yes, I too, have heard that things are looking up for Faisal Hills lately. The 5-Marla plot is now priced around 16 lacs and from a residential point of view, the society sounds good enough.

I Totally agreed with Zarkoon Awan. CBR-2 value is from Rwp Ring Road, if Ring Road new alignment approved which is far away from CBR-2. In my point of view we see a decline or it will be prove a long term investment more than 10 years above. It is also situated in far away area out of normal population of Rwp.

Rather Faisal Hills is of Zedem which gained trust of investors by delivering handsome pace of development work in Faisal Town and provided good standard of living as compare to other neighborhood societies.

Development standar in Faisal Town, Multi and F-17 is in front of all.

I think dealers are playing in Faisal Hills but in my point of view, much rapid pace of on-going development work on site of Faisal Hills will boost it up and it have further ROI capability.

Now people want speedy on site development work which is already providing by Zedem in FH. U can see pace of work at site. I have not seen as much pace of development work in any other project. So, i am optimistic about FH ROI.

B-17 A & B Blocks are in Islamabad. A Block A-17 , B Block B-17.

They marketed Project with one name B-17.

Islamabad Zone -II is upto 17 Series Sector.

B-17 C to G blocks are in Rawalpindi recently RDA approved layout Plan for C, C1 ,D E, F & G Blocks (more than 19000 Kanal).

Best society in Zone -II