CDA Operation against Bahria Enclave

CDA team called back before operation against Bahria Enclave could start

Source: https://www.dawn.com/news/1448688

I am against the demolition of any structure that affects the commoners when alternative solutions are available.

I am wondering, what exactly is happening here. A kacha ghar is demolished in hours but elite remain untouchable. I am not advocating for or against the Bahria Enclave.

• Why Bahria Enclave or for that sake any other big society is not treated as poor in kachi abadi?

• Why Bani Gala constructions despite being illegal are ordered to regularize but rest must be demolished?

• When CDA will look into Aleem Khan's Society being granted NOC, than revoked and than again granting in a haste?
  • Who allowed CDA to swap land with DHA out of provisions and why not to claim it back?

"Sources said that CDA cannot sell its land without open auction.

When asked about any chance of taking alternative land in exchange for the state land in possession of the housing society, the civic agency officials replied that there was no such provision.

It may be mentioned here that CDA had swapped land with the Defence Housing Authority (DHA) after “relaxing” its rules in 2007.

But civic agency has yet to benefit from the 2007 deal as DHA has not given the civic agency possession of the developed plots it was supposed to get in place of its land used by the housing authority."

State has proven and is proving to be a 'loyal servant' to the powerful whether it was the Old or now Naya Pakistan.

All points are legitimate but sadly when it comes to brass and the elite class, the popular law always prevails:
" Law is blind, but currupt Judges/officials aren't "
Still there is hope in IK govt but living with currupt flock, I wonder He could make a major change in the system although He himself is a straight person.

Sir g I also had many hopes, I still have

But Azam swati issue

USD mismanagement

100 billion USD bongi

Have started to dash my hopes

As for the tooic, I think it will be unfair to demolish the already constructed homes , those people when they bought plots weren’t made aware by CDA that they were buying illegal land

If anyone , CDA officers at that time should be out behind bars along with Malik Riaz

The real culpirits are those people who were responsible and custodians of the land and they should not allowed first place . Supreme court should put those people in jail and president will be set and next time it wont be happening.

The state has been responsible for negligence/corruption/complicity. The commoners in most cases are victims. One of the most agreeable solution could be to regularise as SC has order for Bani Gala. If Bani Gala can, why not others...?

On a similar note, a short but precise video on views about the locals, CDA and now the encroachments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW560RORE_w

IK mis management is to be blamed. 100 days and 100 new issues. He is only good with words, i voted for him in KP but his performance was worse never visited KP except couple times. He just sees things on papers and then brags about it on media.

Rich land, poor country.

Foolistan is finally in good hands of Bajwa, Nisar and yes the donkey king. Why you guys are disappointed, the hell broke when donkey king was cheered all around by making false promises without telling HOW.

@ Ty Phoon

We are not a rich country bro. We only produce sufficient wheat & sugar and insufficient cotton.

Rise of IK must be blammed on our so called scholors who created the notion for two to three decades that Pakistan is a very rich country and its poorly educated people are the most valuable species on earth but we only miss an honest leadership.

I wish the people who criticize the government. Where was they when these people are selling the gov land to people . This nation wake-up up after 70 years if the wake-up early then today no one can see such kind of problems.

First of all hang all CDA then go to Enclave or Ghori or Media town.Why CDA didn't stop when they developing?How they developed big area?At that time why CDA close eyes?I think CDA is one of biggest corrupt mafia.
It was very clear that Enclave don't have any NOC and illegal society but we all believe MR is king for ever and no one can touch him.
May Allah save common people investment.
Regards

Agreed! Keeping the politics aside, CDA has been and is corrupt to the core. They bend and flex the regulations as per their liking.

Much damage has already been done! The Govt. in charge must come up with a plan to protect the investment/shelters/houses of the common people and held accountable the respective developers and the CDA. As the civic enforcing agency its CDA's responsibility.

I mean why CDA cant apply the same land sharing formula of surrendering 4 kanals of undeveloped land with 1 kanal of developed land - same measure that CDA uses to get the land from the locals. CDA can still gain a lot, for example if BE was not there no one would have purchased that land anyway near or above 2 million/Kanal. Surrendering 4 kanal and getting 1 Kanal of developed land worth more than 15 million/Kanal can still be a big win-win.

CDA will deny, there is no such provision but the did same with DHA by relaxing their rules and CDA is yet to receive any possession land from DHA since 2007.

Unfortunately, the Speaker as the Custodian of the Provincial House in Naya Pakistan (Ch. Pervaiz Elahi) has been booked by SC for alleged corruption and granting of land to BT.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1445459

"ISLAMABAD: The Supreme Court on Tuesday wondered why former chief minister Pervaiz Elahi attended to a matter pertaining to demarcation of forest land in Takht Pari, Rawalpindi, only for his personal advantage that too by abusing his authority."

"The bench, headed by Chief Justice Mian Saqib Nisar, had taken up a review petition moved by Bahria Town (Pvt) Ltd against the May 4 SC verdict in which the court had held that Takht Pari, located six kilometres from Rawalpindi near G.T. Road, encompassed 2,210 acres, and not 1,741 acres.

Therefore, the judgement held, the exchange of land purportedly encroached upon by Bahria Town and the Punjab forest department as well as the attestation of mutations were based on erroneous assumption about the area."

---------

High hopes on IK but as a matter of fact, unless he kicks out such corrupt lot out, improvements/justice seem a hollow promise.

Pakistan has been in wrong hands for too long now and still is.

Encroachment by Lawyers in F-8 Markaz on the Playground

https://www.facebook.com/Islamabadbeautyofpakistan/photos/pcb.2099563083440545/2099562743440579/?type=3&theater

Where is SC, CJ, CDA, Shahrayar Afridi, IK etc...

Dear All i will beg to differ with most of the people. The state has failed previously but State had to start from somewhere. Why not start with the biggest culprit and it will spread the fear across all even the government institutes. All though all those in the cda etc helped these guys make irregularities shall be brought to justice. But for the instance state had to start from some where. Although there is pain and agony as we are related to the real estate sector.

Yes, there is no disagreement that what has been broken, must be fixed!!

Yes, start from some where including BT.

But!

State Minister
- Start with Bani Gala (PM House inclusive in that area).
- Look into the NOC of Park View (Aleem Khan's society).
- All the dodgy deals & Land Swap by CDA with DHA.

SC
- Start with F-10 (Encroachment on a Playground by Lawyers).
- Investigate and resolve the Scam through Supreme Court Society SCECHS - G-17.

Accountability and Justice starts from the top, victimization is targeted and affects the commoner. Get back the empty lands without a delay but wherever structures have been made, determine the culprits and than go after them. Don't make the common people suffer for CDA corruption & blunder.

Off-topic but relevant to the institutional incompetency

FBR didnt had any complaints against the tax evaders and had no mechanism to go after them but decided to fine 20k to those who did paid tax but somehow were late!! That was a blunder to the extent that the decision was rolled back after lots of shaming, otherwise they were going ahead with that...

Lol very sad to hear now aleem khan is victimized he got noc later revoked and later again approve through Court .where was bahria enclave NOC did Bahria enclave apply for NOC.Bahria is a Land mafia all property dealers are involed with Bahria to Dodging the public for there Commission.I request to Government Start crack down against property dealers as well

BT has been and is corrupt, no denial!!

That still doesn't answer the simple fact/question that, why the anti-encroachment that started from Kashmir Highway and has now reached BE can't see Bani Gala, Encroachment by Lawyers, dodgy deals with DHAs etc. etc.

Why not to first ask the CM of that time 'Pervaiz Elahi' to face the music, first of all to allow illegal/out of turn land allotment.

As a matter of fact road blockages in front of the parliament/SC etc. is also an encroachment of 'public path/road' that is paid by common people money and utilised for blockade for the elite. Status Quo will never admit that! They will make you believe that whatever they are doing is the best and in public interest - that has been the case since last 7+ decades.

The bottom line is for CDA and BT's corruption they must be held accountable not the common people.

Imtiaz sb
There is an ocean of wrong doings and journey has just started.
I make myself satisfied as at least a thinking is in the making, a poor one, less thought of, less rationality based may be but at least a path is being set.
If the same thinking prevails, you know better, it is journey of decades!
Baboos are all against IK, go slow in action, N & Z patwaris are instilled everywhere.
See Marium Orangzeb whose mother was a nurse of Nawaz mother, has billions and has nothing before Nawaz nurse?
All talk shows are aided with money piles behind, including the ones getting benefited from PTI.
At least there is a candle at the other end of the pitch dark tunnel.
If not, who else is there for hope, sir?
Z, N, L, Meem,
No one at all, sir,
یہی بدمعاش دو بارہ آئیں گے اور ہزاروں مریم اورنگزیبز، طلال، دانیال، نہال قطار در قطار یار لئے تیار ہیں اربوں !اور کھربوں کا حساب سود کے ساتھ برابر کرنے کے لئے