Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Junaid

Expert Authority
1018 posts
1 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
Imtiaz
( 603 posts )

[27 Replies]
CDA team called back before operation against Bahria Enclave could start

Source: https://www.dawn.com/news/1448688

I am against the demolition of any structure that affects the commoners when alternative solutions are available.

I am wondering, what exactly is happening here. A kacha ghar is demolished in hours but elite remain untouchable. I am not advocating for or against the Bahria Enclave.

- Why Bahria Enclave or for that sake any other big society is not treated as poor in kachi abadi?

- Why Bani Gala constructions despite being illegal are ordered to regularize but rest must be demolished?

- When CDA will look into Aleem Khan's Society being granted NOC, than revoked and than again granting in a haste?

- Who allowed CDA to swap land with DHA out of provisions and why not to claim it back?

---------------

"Sources said that CDA cannot sell its land without open auction.

When asked about any chance of taking alternative land in exchange for the state land in possession of the housing society, the civic agency officials replied that there was no such provision.

It may be mentioned here that CDA had swapped land with the Defence Housing Authority (DHA) after “relaxing” its rules in 2007.

But civic agency has yet to benefit from the 2007 deal as DHA has not given the civic agency possession of the developed plots it was supposed to get in place of its land used by the housing authority."

---------------

State has proven and is proving to be a 'loyal servant' to the powerful whether it was the Old or now Naya Pakistan.

10 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    Abdul Qayyum
    (1580 posts)
    All points are legitimate but sadly when it comes to brass and the elite class, the popular law always prevails:
    " Law is blind, but currupt Judges/officials aren't "
    Still there is hope in IK govt but living with currupt flock, I wonder He could make a major change in the system although He himself is a straight person.
      10 days ago 

YC
      (368 posts)
      Sir g I also had many hopes, I still have

But Azam swati issue

USD mismanagement

100 billion USD bongi

Have started to dash my hopes
        10 days ago 

YC
        (368 posts)
        As for the tooic, I think it will be unfair to demolish the already constructed homes , those people when they bought plots weren’t made aware by CDA that they were buying illegal land

If anyone , CDA officers at that time should be out behind bars along with Malik Riaz
          10 days ago 

A M Abbasi
          (183 posts)
          The real culpirits are those people who were responsible and custodians of the land and they should not allowed first place . Supreme court should put those people in jail and president will be set and next time it wont be happening.
            10 days ago 

Imtiaz
            (603 posts)
            The state has been responsible for negligence/corruption/complicity. The commoners in most cases are victims. One of the most agreeable solution could be to regularise as SC has order for Bani Gala. If Bani Gala can, why not others...?

On a similar note, a short but precise video on views about the locals, CDA and now the encroachments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW560RORE_w
              10 days ago 

Ty Phoon
              (120 posts)
              IK mis management is to be blamed. 100 days and 100 new issues. He is only good with words, i voted for him in KP but his performance was worse never visited KP except couple times. He just sees things on papers and then brags about it on media.

Rich land, poor country.
                10 days ago 

Naveed
                (257 posts)
                Foolistan is finally in good hands of Bajwa, Nisar and yes the donkey king. Why you guys are disappointed, the hell broke when donkey king was cheered all around by making false promises without telling HOW.
                  10 days ago 

Naveed
                  (257 posts)
                  @ Ty Phoon

We are not a rich country bro. We only produce sufficient wheat & sugar and insufficient cotton.

Rise of IK must be blammed on our so called scholors who created the notion for two to three decades that Pakistan is a very rich country and its poorly educated people are the most valuable species on earth but we only miss an honest leadership.
                    10 days ago 

Muhammad kha..
                    (12 posts)
                    I wish the people who criticize the government. Where was they when these people are selling the gov land to people . This nation wake-up up after 70 years if the wake-up early then today no one can see such kind of problems.
                      10 days ago 

Nadeem Ahmed
                      (4240 posts)
                      First of all hang all CDA then go to Enclave or Ghori or Media town.Why CDA didn't stop when they developing?How they developed big area?At that time why CDA close eyes?I think CDA is one of biggest corrupt mafia.
                      It was very clear that Enclave don't have any NOC and illegal society but we all believe MR is king for ever and no one can touch him.
                      May Allah save common people investment.
                      Regards
                        10 days ago 

Post Answer (27 Replies)
                        1 2 3 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL