Change In Investment Paradigm

With declining prices in the prior investors flooded sectors of Islamabad, What should be the best strategy in terms of choosing sectors for investment? Should one choose the inflated downward trending sectors like B 17’ Top City and so or genuine buyers sectors like E-17 JKCHS and so on at this very time?

I would say for normal/ steady growth one should go for already developed sectors. For getting sudden high jumps one should take the associated risks of going up and down

Thanks

Both Cabinet and JKCHS have very fine margin to grow further. JKCHS taking an edge due to its cornor location and ease of ACCESS while Cabinet access is bit compromised due to that tarnol railway phattak crossing but if you give it a reasonable time for a year or 2 max, it can give you good score !

I see its a right purchasing time in Cabinet. The graph here is not s Sine Wave which we see normally in Bahria and Multi's projects. Its slow but steady and always an upward trend has been observed since 2 years.

Main boulevard 50x90 in E-17/3 2 years back 2012 was falling in the range 29 - 33 and now its being trading at 46 - 55 with no speculations at all.

The margin of speculations which are very common in our investment trends is still there ! Flyover, Commercial is all picking up the pace in cabinet , the good thing which i observed is society has recently done plantation in almost all the green belts of double roads as well as in front of most of the plots. This is a very good sign as the population is not much there, so the time when population will be there these plants will be grown up and you will find a natural feeling as of Zone-1.

Still management has to pace up things. But one thing to consider here if it paced up very quickly the show will be over in a very short time. There has to be some rounds!

Cheers

I agree with Mr. Khan. Just want to add that if you are overseas Pakistani you should go for first option mentioned by Mr. Khan “go for already developed sectors”. If you live in Islamabad/Rawalpindi, you should take the second option “take the associated risks of going up and down” and keep a close eye on market.

Agreed with Malik sab

We should go to option one in any condition because the bad patch will not last longer.The developed socities with big brands ( DHA,Bahria,B-17)always have an edge on investment socities with small brands like Mumtaz City,Top city, F-16, F-15 etc.

I would suggest to parchased the plots in B-17 E-block with lo-price now if it is available, It will give good returns in 2-3 years times.

We should not be too greedy to think for short term investment because the risks is high in short term investment.

Why i am saying because in this time frame i hope both New Islamabad airport and Margalla Avenue will be operational inshallah.

The rest only Allah knows what will happen tomorrow.

IS good analysis of cdechs best thing is no speculation gradual growth and prices seems even now is not more then average…

Gents,

If someone is going to shop "kharboza" then counting the qualities of "mango" being the king of fruits is not appropriate.

The question here was very specific it was not general.

Cheers

Brother being overseas Pakistani I wouldn’t recommend you to invest in non-develop societies.

110% agree with Khan sb. Go for solid developed societies they still have juice after airport finalization as they shall offer accommodation to CAA and people whose business link to airport. Current rates in F-17 are PKR 6M for 500sq. Yard plot that shall be double in coming two years. F-15 develop area is already high.

Although High risk refers to high return but being overseas we can’t manage it.

For Islamabad always prefer societies/schemes which are inside ICT limits over those societies/schemes which are outside ICT limits.

The reason for this advice is simple. There is limited space inside ICT limits and the boundary of these limits cannot be expanded endlessly. Anything that has limit on supply will shoot up in price!

Sooner or later they run out of space in Islamabad limits. Already, develop-able land in Islamabad limits is scarce and very expensive. If you want outside city limits, there is plenty.