Commercial plot

I want to buy a 5 marla commercial plot in any of commercial hub in isalambad /rawlpindi where i could build a small plaza and start earing.My budget for the plot is 1 crore - 1.25 crore only
Could any of you suggest me the best area that is under devlopment now and will complete soon.

“hub commercial” bahria town phase 8 has 5m plots roughly around 1.25 mark.

Sir in this price u can go gor dha and bahria town.I will advise u to go for a ground floor shop in bahria town civic centre because it will also have excellent rental value.

Dear saadi, you mean i should go for ready shops of civic centre in bahria. Any idea what are the sizes of shops and the prices, please advise…

Dear harris, some one has offered me a 4 marla commercial plot in soan river veiw. Do you suggest i should go there. Other day a friend of mine was telling me that river veiw land is not suitable if you are building a plaza there as it is all filled land. I really have no idea if it is solid land or filled. My broker is telling me it is not filled land. Could you please advise your opionion…

Sir i visited a ground floor of a plaza last week.The covered area was round about 850 sqft and his demand was 24000 per sqft (negotiable).You can get a smaller shop as well but generally rate is 21 to 25 thousand rupees per sqft.Expected rent of that 840 sqft shop is round about is from 155000 to 170000 pm.

Saadi you are STAR man,…:slight_smile: very helpful.Keep it up,…

River view commercial is no good even if the ground was solid. Avoid it if you can. It’s reasonable rates though. But a 4 marla on the boulevard (the only good location in river view comm) is for 1.75 - 2.10. For your budget you can get one in river view round the back (like even behind the back!!). Hub comm is the closest good enough area in that price range. Or you can go further in towards e sector and beyond.

Sir thanx for ur compliment.

Sir n.A.Raja if u are interested in buying,i can buy u a very good deal.

Dear saadi. Please go ahead and send me the details of deal on my email. Naraja@hotmail.Com Naiki aur pooch pooch key..I m waiting your update.

Sir i have mailed u my contact number

Sir mailed u my number and details.

Sir i ve mailed u my contact number…Plz contact for further details…

Thank you saadi. I have seen your mail and please advise as requested.

Sir i have mailed u my contact number. Plz contact for further details.

Thanks, saadi. I appreciate your feedback…