D8 heights, gulberg vs gulberg rabi center

Hi,

I want to purchase 1-bed apartment either in d-8 heights gulberg or in gulberg rabi center.Budget is around 35-40 lakh.Both are located opposite to magnus mall,gulberg,islamabad and location is very good.I need suggestion,should i choose d-8 heights or gulberg rabi center?
Fyi,gulberg rabi center has nothing to do with murree road,rawalpindi rabi center and it is a different project.

Secondly,in d-8 heights,1 bed size is 574,3rd floor,whereas,in gulberg rabi center 535 size is available on 2nd floor.

Need your investment advice on this.

Thanks

-- if you wanna buy apartment for personal living/rent out buy in Greens as that will give you best, peaceful and greener views with all those facilities around in 35 - 45 lakh that a guy with Farm House worth 4+ crore (land only) enjoys. For residential, greens apartment a bit more expesnive but totally worth it! Ideal is areas like Business Square, rather than Gulberg Expressway.

-- if you wanna buy shop/office than Residencia is better than Greens due to a cheaper commericial and more population around in future.

-- Gulberg Rabi centre could be good for small shops (mobile, accessories, clothes etc.). Such a crowded commecial could b disaster for residents. Also I am not sure about future of Gulberg Rabi as a few months ago they were into exchange deals. I wouldn't read too much into that but such approach indicates that developer wants an exit out of it even if it means not 100% cash but some other property to exchange.

So you are suggesting me to buy apartment in Gulburg Green rather than D-8 heights or Gulberg Rabi Center.

Precisely…

Location near Chaye Khana is good.I need to buy an apartment near there.

Yes, try not to go for new booking but ones in resale… Will be more economical. Go for farm house facing!

Resale is bit expensive.why not to go for new booking?

Lump sum resale deal is best. On installments, yes no other option than fresh booking (though expesnive).

I don’t have full cash available so i will choose installment option with fresh booking.The purpose is to hold at-least for 5 years and then sell.If i go for fresh booking,I will get lower rate.Re-Sale rates are high.

Good Luck & Well Wishes!

It simply have to do with supply-demand rather than reselling and stuff!

Apartments can be good for economical option of residence and good rental yield. For a decade to come I don't see apartment invetstment (except for KHI) as lucrative and not that easy to liquidate compared to plot based investments...

That's a personal experience atleast 2/2 times... & Countless instances of personal observations!

I haven’t decided yet what to do.I have budget around 35 to 40 lakh which i want to invest in the form of instalment.
Please suggest me some good options.

For investment, my preference and advice would be to go for plot based investment. Some of the good options that could fit in that budget could be:

- Park View City

- Top City

- Bahria Enclave

- Capital Smart City

these seem attractive, as far as installment option in 3 to 4 million budget.