D-17, d-18 and b-17

How is d-18 echs? I think prices there are considerably reasonable compared to neighbouring societies. Around 7 to 8 million for 60x90. Please also give your expert opinion on d-17 and where do you see d18 and d17 in coming two years in terms of investment.

Same about b-17 and also any chance of margalla avenue road reviving?

Thanks.

And also F 17 multi.

Thank you

Yes would like to know more about these locations

D17 has almost maxed out. Now its prices will get a jump when work on Margalla road is initiated. D18 ECHS and Gulshen E sehat has much of the cushion left. You can find a good leveled plot in ECHS in 50, other side of the hill park,M block. That is a bit cheaper than other blocks and good for investment too.

Construction activities are in full swing in ECHS surely prices will increase.

I dont think you can find a kanal plot for 50. That was 2 years ago. Now 70 to 80.

Other side of the hill park, M block. You can find one in 50. I’m going there tomorrow since my house is under construction there.

Yes true. In J block i bought one for 75 a week back.

Good investment.

Better than bahria and dha which has poor access.

Can someone plz mention lowest price range of both types of plots in ECHS? Moroever what is water situation in the society?

"Better than bahria and dha which has poor access."

Grapes are normally sour, there is a reason DHA/Bahria Kanal is minimum twice the price of ECHS.

Yes I would like to know more about ECHS. Rates for 60x90 there and future prospects in terms of living and investment

@Sheikh_007

Sir can you be more specific about the rates and how the society addressed water issue?

Is echs good for living after 5-10 years?

Noman Yaqoob, ECHS is even good for living now, lots of families living there, it’s pretty secure, good location. Has good underground water.

@Ty Phoon

Sir what are prices in the M sector for a kanal plot? Have society done any development in that area e.g recarpet roads,Gas etc?

@Zarkon, no idea about M - J, K, H are 70 - 90 range depending on location. D-18 already has gas. Roads recarpeting isn’t done yet I’ve heard they’ll be doing it in summer.