Defence phase 3,4,5 islamabad/rawalpindi

Defence phase 3 , 4 , 5 islamabad.Better option in 2020 for future investment. Can some experts shed light.

Dears ,

Any analysis on these societies

Can experts give investment insights about this? I am also interested to know the answer.

Dear Asad Ahmed,

Dha-3 is more powerful option because of cheap than Dha-5 and it will populated fast and other hand good many access close to GT road and plus point is future RRR.Dha-4 is more filling area at Soan river.For investment point of view Dha-3 is best option.

Dha-5 is very good option but expensive it will take more time for living and yet no signal free access.

Regards

DHA 3 sounds better option.

Mr Nadeem and Khalid, I am grateful for your guidance. In your opinion, DHA -3 is the best of three options for investment. But how about if someone wants to relocate? Will DHA 3 be good for residential purposes too?

Please note that DHA phase Ex-Serene city is only good which is having possession as well.

Ubaid yes…if you look at next 2 years more houses will be seen specially in ex serene city area

Thank you Siddiqui and Abbasi sb, I will definitely check out the ex-serene city in DHA… It sounds like a good place for a family.

Sector A of Ex-serene city is attractive as approach to GT road is approximately 3 km only.

I think Dha Phase 4 is far better as it will get connected from three different directions i.e. To DHA 1, Bahria 8 and also on back side to Morgah. Moreover, since its under development, therefore prices are low but the adjacent areas to it provide a good guide on the future potential of it.

I would suggest to go for Phase 4 with a 3 years time horizon to double your investment. Not sure if i can say the same about Phase 3

Yesterday I actually drove on the 1.5 km brand new wide road from bahria zone 5A to GT road which also means DHA-3 to GT road.
This access been highly controversial and under litigation for almost 20 years.
Bahria side 5 marla fully developed is still around 35 lacs (30*40) and being located at just 1.5 km. We set our car meter till we touched GT road.
This will prove very lucrative in near future.
Nadeem bhai is right suggesting DHA-3. I would just add bahria side too.
These bahria 5 marla have potential to reach 50 lacs in very near future In Shaa Allah.

Sir i have second thought on Bahria as the recent issue on the Safari Villas 2 houses where notices have been served by government to vacate the built up houses as they are illegal raises serious issues on the overall investment in Bahria.

Safari Villas 2 is constructed around 15 years back and who knew that they will get notice from government and a recent visit by Government bulldozers to bring down a section of walls on Ch. Tanveer house as well. If he couldnt do much, a common man cant do anything when such illegal houses are demolished. Therefore, i would suggest to stay away from Bahria specially when its contested area.

Unfortunately, it's a suffering for commoners.

These Mickey Mouse stunts will always be played. If KHI can get a clearance from SC rest assured nothing serious is going to happen. Just see the hype of BE & Takht Pari etc. Bulldozers went to BE, some land surrendered (CDA face saving) and that's pretty much that. In Takht Pari forest land allotment (then CM) now speaker Punjab assembly is involved. Previously MR used to deal with some blackmailing munshi type and rely on local land grabbers now he has state in his pocket and SC on his side. Now deal with higher up rather than lower end of the hierarchy!

The impact on common people would be BT extorting money from people and promo already shown in KHI.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1528598

"Contrary to its past practice, NAB — which is otherwise very prompt when issuing a press release even in the stages of inquiry and investigation mainly against opposition leaders — this time did not issue any statement or share any detail about the reference with the media."

.... And opposition leaders were saints :)

in which tenures this icons were born and made ?

was selling all illegal projects openly in day light and now only we woke up....

Sir, the point is not Saints vs Devil's!

It's about state being spineless (no matter whose tenure) let me put it straight in front of a property dealer, even whose name can't be taken. More important than tenure is now when got caught state must be active, protect common people hard earned money & bring culprit under Justice in the name of NRO nahin doin ga.

Re: Whose tenure, one is now speaker in an assembly and other coalition partners! Rest ask any hardcore dealer of BT RWP, he will mourn loud while naming then interior Minister for going hard after BT and local land grabbers after one of the speakers of assembly was transferring forest land to BT back then at the time of Commando rule.

True only common people suffer. However, my point is that this issue never happened in DHA except for the DHA Valley where Bahria was involved as well. So such shady deals may bring suffering to common man. In the fight of the bulls, its the grass that suffers the most.

So back to my original point, i will stay away from Bahria when i have equally good option in DHA.

Both and many others are land snatchers and exploiters of same magnitude. BT being private gets the heat, yes DH being an Authority and it's backing ensures it's business model and customers don't suffer.

Valley is one example where both messed up but not to forget City as well where there was no BT and DH ran the show and messed up too, big time.

All in all for sure, BT delivers but with lots of collateral damage too. Now, under 460 bn to be paid, BT will try to sort out much of the mess sooner most likely at the expense of it's clients pockets. Rest system will facilitate, e.g., money recovered by UK instead of going in state treasury will end up in funds to be paid by BT to state through SC.

@ Junaid . Your point is well understood and valid. Investing in Proper Dha phases is always worthy.Dha phase 2,5 ,3(ex-serene city ) all are very safe and possession.

Here the investment multiplies and safeguard by brand itself.