Dha 2 isb express way - update

I had the chance to visit dha 2 (ex-commoners) a few days back. I went on to dha expressway to check out progress on the commercial development and got a surprise. There used to be a mountain blocking expressway - right where dha 2 extension begins (after dha 2 sector n) - this mountain is now cleared and gone and expressway going further deep a few more kms. It now finishes at a railway track. If you get out of your car here and walk a little further close to track, you can see the expressway continuing further. There is a bridge under construction and work seemed to be in progress to connect this part as well.

I did notice some streets being developed right after the newly cleared mountain on dha expressway on right. The guy with me insisted this is some part of dha 2 extension sector a but i am not sure. It did look good - and i would be interested in knowing more from others if any development on dha ii extension has happened and there is indeed something on the ground? Natrually dha 2 extension seems pretty attractive option mid-term investment if there is some development activity planned or in progress.

Also some activity on one side of expressway by bahria development team - seems like they are going to develop commercial there. Does anyone here has any idea on the price range for this commercial area? I feel that if bahria develops commercial area there, that will boast everything around - like dha 2 (l, n, p), dha 2 extension and dha valley.

You are right about the development, but Phase 2 extension files are not recommended, some of them shifted to DHA lahore plots and others are being traded here between 20-22 Lac rite now, DHA Valley plots and commercials are a good long term investment.

Nasir Sb thanks for your response. The dealer with me insisted that the few streets he showed me are block A of DHA 2 extension and since the area is on ground it is OK to get a file with the plot number on it. I was not convinced so asked the question.