Dha-3

Salaam all

I was after some info on dha-3 from any of you experienced members on the forum. Prices, pros, cons and future potential of the project?

Any advice will be welcome, sorry if this has been discussed before, i was unable to find any previous threads.

Jzk

Its a beautiful place to live. I suggest go ahead and build a house for yourself there.

Serene city is the most beautiful part of DHA in Pakistan. Prospects are really good after direct connectivity to GT Road

No doubt it good place with best access.

Regards

@Nadeem Ahmed

@Falcon

If one buy a file in DHA-3, which have a price of somewhere 6 million then what would be the expected date of getting a fully developed plot?

The reputation of DHA-4 & DHA Phase 2 Extension is really frightening.

DHA 3 developed plot previously known as serene city are very good location and already house are build there so for those who want to build house that is one of the best place.

I have personally visit the area it has two access one is from GT road and second is to bahria phase 8.

Thanks for the replies gents.

what prices are plots selling for at Serene City and the GT road side?

When DHA3 is talked of, a very serious issue must not be ignored!
Rawalpindi housing society bound DHA3 or BT's DHA3?
The former is jungle and will take ages before gets possessed but later is an excellent place to live/invest.

Abdul Qayyum Sb what is the difference between both?

Thanks for the insight Abdul Qayyum, I was not aware of this issue.

As Kashif bhai asked, what is the difference?

I was interested in the location off GT Road, opposite Giga Mall.

Friends
The DHA3 which was BT's Garden City before is the DHA3, which is best to buy/live/hold.
DHA3 also comprised of the former Rawalpindi Housing Society which is bought by DHA.
Also serene city is equally good as they have direct access to GT road.
The old DHA3 is expanded up to K block which has entrance gate past Rawat junction. That part of DHA3 is:
ہم تم ہونگے بادل ہو گا
رقص میں سارا جنگل ہو گا

Ok I see Abdul sb.. Sounds a little like DHA valley on the other side :)

would you have any knowledge of the pricing for plots at Serene City or Garden City?

Dear
Any buying in DHA, proceed to DHA's own office located in DHA phase-1. You will get best deal, in fact best than all dealers around.
For Garden City, I have best experience with:
"bahriatowns.com"
Pls be mindful it is not bahriatown.com.....it is:
towns not town.

@Abdul Qayyum

Thankyou for the reply i do think that buying a 60 lac file in DHA 3 seems a nightmare.

Can you please explain that why the price of 1 kanal undeveloped plot is very high that is around 60 lac?

Zarkkn
The BT's fame DHA3 is highly placed property and a 10 Marla construction ready plot costs more than 1 crore as these plots are located right on the GT road. Now the only good thing to invest in non-BT DHA3 is ; RRR entrance reportedly passing thru that area. That dha3 gate is past Rawat junction and will touch BT's dha3 after 5-6 km driving.
If one buys alongside the road, one might be in good shape but only after good development and value addition.

Visited DHA3 today including serene city and installment plots area offered by DHA.

Good road network, access to GT road is good as compared to bahria phase8. My assessment DHA3 will grow n liveable at faster pace compare to DHA5 mainly due to RRR n close to infrastructures schools malls etc. But still plot prices are non justified.

Sufyan sb.
I do not think "plot prices are not justified".
In DHA2, in sector J, a 5 Marla is hard to get at 70 lacs. Sector J has narrow roads and small drain lines as it was acquired by DHA2, not developed by DHA2.
DHA3 has good future In Shaa Allah.
The undeveloped part will take time, of course.

AQ sb. Price justifications may be in the context of overall DHAs? They may be a couple of years ago but in last 2 - 3 years some good and secure developers have emerged. Also, the era seems to be of low cost investments for moderate returns. The momentum seems to be also on the other side of the zones...

Any views on this?

Imtiaz sb.
Avoiding from the complex analysis, value addition of any development is mostly based on:
1. Size of the township (This aspect determines magnitude of the commercial activity inside the development as well).
2. Provision and quality of civic amenities.
3. Type of developments in neighbourhood.
4. Property taxes in-house and state bound.
5. Ease of in and out.
6. Nearness to City's bypass or exit Highway plus good access to City's Downton.
7. Minutes of drive of commuters to & from govt office complexes.
8. Hospitals, schools, Unis,
9. Recreational facilities.
10. Most important: The resources and will of developer or managing body to maintain the township.
Now DHA3, Bahria phass8, DHA1/2/4/5, ALL of them are in tight horse race.
All above factors determine a steady and promised appreciation.
There may transient shocks due to govt changes or natural calamities, but true for any property at any place.
For example, I bought a plot in DHA2 at 67 lacs, came down to 40 and now 1 crore 20 lacs. All happened in just 6 years.
Now turning to your point:
Small investors in small societies and good profit:
This field is always available for moderate investors earning moderate profits but big is always big and small is always small.
People made piles of money from Ghouri town just for an example.
Presently zone2 is good field to play from your point of view but with calculated risks.
DHAs, BT Pindi will win the race in future unless fledgling zone2 stands up on its feet, which is quite anticipated as of the present look ahead.
A point is safely made to your credit that the ever increasing rich and poor devide is going to be a big factor in future to go in type2 settlements as for lot of people, having club/parks is not top priority.
For them having a roof above head is their dream, instilled in heart and mind.

In my opinion Mr. Imtiaz all those societies (cbr, i16) you are talking about are far away from all the main hub and also there approach is not good enough.

So I think DHA/ Bahria prices are justified as they have a good approach.