Dha 3 or dha 5

Where to buy a 10 marla plot if i have to chose between dha 3&5 for living purposes, keeping in mind the schools near bye. And also which specific sector i need to look in. Please give your kind views. Thanks

Muhammad sb

DHA-3 will be faster in residencies.

DHA-5 might offer more profit but houses will take more time.

Dear Muhammad,

Both are good and safe investment options but living Dha-3 is much better option as it around populated and commercial area.

Regards

Dha 3 is more expansive

Thanks all, What is the estimated cost for a 10 marla plot with all the development charges and which sector is preferred in DHA-3. Thanks

Dear Muhammad,

Price range between 9 to 11 million with possession depend on location.You can check OLX or zameen for price idea but remember there is some area undeveloped may you get cheap,better go to developed with possession option.

Regards

Muhammad sb

DHA-3 has two flavours. Old Rawalpindi housing society, acquired by DHA-3 and part of the developed Bahria town, acquired by DHA-3.

In my opinion, serine city should be preferred place to invest but not the rawalpindi housing society part!

One thing you can notice for DHA-5 is that it is a valley like place which looks beautiful. Also, construction activity is huge and DHA-5 will be looking like DHA-2 in one year's time.

My personal preference is block 'B' in DHA-5.

Muhammad sb
DHA-3..currently massive work is ongoing in the army allocation sectors D E F. These sectors are at height and there is a lake in F which is being brought downward with speedy work.
2 kanal plot still not on sale but one Kanal demand is 70 to 80 lacs.
As per my little knowledge, here price will see good time within 2021 as earth moving is at massive scale. Scenery is just like DHA-5 as they are not changing much the terrain in these sectors.
Sector A is at frontage and closest to GT road ACE is making houses in sector B and few houses can be seen there but not much construction activity could be seen in B.
It seems most of the machinery been brought in the army allocation sectors D E F.
The ongoing lake from F will give these sectors a nice view and profit.

How would you people compare D-17 with DHA 5&3

Rizwan sb

D17 no doubt looks good if you are after for a noise less and peaceful living.

However one thing does not look right...the society made farm houses at front and residential blocks are far located.

Electricity is not underground and commercial areas offer good supplies availability such as cash n carry and other shopping places . Apartment towers are also look nice and one good aspect is underground water availability due to the sundaymar dam. Most places water is within 60 feet deep. In Islamabad Boring water is a luxury if you see shortages in CDA G series sectors.

Not bad for a family having limited resources .
DHA-3 and 5 are different domains if placed beside D17 which is the last CDA sector as of now.
Hardly comparable with DHA-3 and 5.
If margalla avenue becomes a reality which is a dream then ..panchoun ghee main aur sur karhahi main !

Dear AQ sb ,

If you see the google map, right at the back side of Zaraj Housing and before DHA 3 block A some proper plotting can be seen, there is a separate road also beside Zaraj housing can be seen in google map, the area looks ready developed but no houses construction yet, do you know what area is this.

Sohail sb

I am in Lahore and might tell you the place later.

But most probably these are army allocation plots, past sector A and B.

Here as I said b4 massive development is ongoing.

Dear Abdul Qayum sb and Nadeem sb,

is it right decision to invest 10m in DHA 3 DEF 1 kanal files for profit in 1-2 year time as compared to other DHA sectors or not. Which DHA is expected to give more profit in 1-2 year time please guide.

Dear Nasir,

Dha-3 is best option for investment as it is rising and it will rise further other hand if you have any budget invest at Chakri or Adyala road as i advised to forum since one year.Good Time is very close for this area.

Regards

Nasir sb
DHA-3, army allocation blocks are ones, I am very much tempted to invest but my bzness does not allow.
DHA-5 is equally good but DHA-3 field people are saying, they will complete earth moving within 3 months...make it 6 months or even a year...
Here 2 kanal plots still not on sale but 1 kanal can be booked.
Like DHA-5, dha-3 is all set up to rise after possession In Shaa Allah.
Even b4 possession, profit selling is highly likely

@Abdul Qayyum sb,

Are DEF sectors developed and possessional? Which sectors have D+P plots? How much is the range for 1 kanal plot?

Thanks alot Qayum sb and Nadeem sb for your valuable suggestions

Dear friends
Due to second corona, prices seem little stagnant.
In DHA serine city developed plots prices staying at:
Sector A:
5 marla 60 to 70 lacs
1 Kanal 130 to 145 lacs
Sector B:
5 marla 48 to 55 lacs
8 marla 65 to 70 lacs ( I love these 8 marlas)
1 kanal 145 lacs and goes to 225 lacs.

@Nadeem Ahmad sb: As you mentioned in your earlier comment "Price range between 9 to 11 million with possession depend on location."

Is the price for 10 marlas or 1 kanal?

Adbdul Qayuum sb also mentioned that 1 kanal costs around 70-80 lakhs.

Can you abit clarify if these are D+P or non developed. A bit more explaination can clear it more. Thanks