DHA-4 Islamabad

What are the prospects of DHA-4 Islamabad?

I visited the site last month; the development work has just started by NLC and the prices are already around 6 million for 1 Kanal.

Experts please advice what will be the future of this scheme.

Thanks!

Anyone…?

Sir A and B blocks are recommended because their balloting is near.rest of the blocks are long term investment.i would recommend dha 2 k,l,m,n blocks which are better investment.for any buying selling at dha you can approach me at 03455370978 for best deals.

But the location of Phase-4 is far better as compared to DHA-2…if the development work is completed as planned, it will prove to be a far better investment compared to k,l,mn blocks

It all depends on ones preference.You can go for the area of your own choice.If you are interested in buying a one.you can contact me.

What is the exact location Saadi bhai ?

Its adjacent to DHA-I and can be seen from across the river Soan from the Business Bay (or district)phase 8

Thanks for the info Mansoor.

Personally i feel that DHA -4 Islamabad is going to have a very bright future, owing to its location and likely high standard of development.

So what is more better DHA-2 or DHA-4, some time sitting out side the country and reading this forum is more confusing.

Also experts advise requuired as if DHA-2 then why not the appartments, why K,L,M N as all dealers pushing for. In 40-45 one can have 5 marla appartment, is the location issue? what monthly income this appartments can get.

Many thanks in advance for the expert opinions !

I personally think that DHA-4 has got a better future compared to DHA-2 due to its location advantage. The only factor that it depends is the pace at which NLC completes the development work.

Please give me advice for 50-60 lacks long term investment in DHA.

Can someone update us on the rates and current development of

DHA-4?

DHA 4 sector A, B and C are highly priced upto 8 million PKR other sectorsxare at around 4 million PKR

4 million for 1 Kanal?

This would definitely be non possession area..is it?

All DHA 4 is non possesion