DHA 9 Lahore

I have noticed some agents trying to create hype about DHA 9 in order to make money from the gullible public. Why would someone buy DHA 9 at current price of 25 lacs with development charges of around 20 but perhaps more knowing DHA. From my exprience in real terms your investment would lose money. In my mind by the time you get possession of your plot due to inflation it should be worth around 70 lacs, just for you to get back what you will pay for it today. Somehow I don’t see that happening in the near future. When 30,000 plots are available in Phase 6 and 7, plus God knows how many in DHA 8 which will be becoming available.

Dear Arshad, The situation in DHA9 is known as market trend.Whit the help of DHA9 those people who have low investment they comes in market and trying to get DHA environment in limited budget

If you don't look at it as an investment but just want to build a house in DHA and can wait several years then it is ok, but some agents are trying to create an artificial hype in order to manipulate price upwards, but from an investment point of view it would be bad investment in the short-term.

DHA recently announced development charges of 15lacs for the back of Phase 7. DHA 9 development charges could be 20 lacs or more. At current prices it would be costing you around 45 lacs already. Then your money would be stuck there for several years not earning you anything and losing its value, so I don't think it is a good option with my experience.