DHA City EME Phase 2

Hi, i was planning on buying a 1 kanal file in dha eme phase 2 and maybe 10 years from now build a house there. But so far i am not able to gather if this is a fraud. Have they purchased a land for development? Can anybody guide?

Salam CH Nisar, its really hard to say that it could be a fraud because DHA is known to for its transparency in buying and selling of properties. So I don’t think so you should worry about any fraud by investing in this society.

Nisar Sb, it is always better to keep your distance from societies that are not on the ground yet. From what I've been able to gather, DHA EME Phase 2 is just something in the pipeline at the moment. There are several other DHA projects that are much better for investment, such as DHA Rahbar (fully developed) and DHA Phase 9 (files) or even 9 Town (close to possession).

Hope this helped.

Hi, i was also looking into the society, from FB and other people i think they have not bought the land.

I am also looking to buy file which i can develop maybe in 5-10 years my budget is 50lakh-55lakh, initialy i thought ill invest in DHA phase 9 but the way its prices are climbing every day, it will be not in my budget.

any one can guide with budget of 50-55lakh is there any nice and safe society where i can purchase a file which can be developed in next 5-10 years? thanks

From what I know, DHA-EME project is not the same as DHA Lahore. Both have different managements. DHA Lahore has a strong repo, but DHA-EME still have to prove themselves, rather than free riding on DHA brand. It may work out over a 10 year period, but I would still suggest you to look for something within DHA proper.

Okay, thanks for the guidance.

does anyone know what is dha phase 9 ext ? is it also proper dha ?

Yes, it is a proper DHA project, but for the long term only. If you are okay with 10 years then its probably fine.

Okay, any idea where is the probable location for phase 9 extension?

Ch Nisar Saab, do get into the depth of things before investing. What if you buy land and 10 years later, you find out that construction there is not feasible? Personally, I don’t find it much reliable as an investment option. Do try looking at other places before deciding.

Also i saw dha phase 7 files are going at the rate of 55, wasnt phase 7 already completed and ready for possession? any one has any idea ?

i got the rates from chohanestate's website. Thanks

There are few areas where possession is still left. Some of the blocks on phase 7 have got the possession. I think development of phase 7 is complete. DHA is just started giving the possessions now.

I agree with Faiz. Going for something that is nowhere in sight is a big gamble, even for 10 years. If you have budget constraints, you should definitely explore other options also. If you still want to go with DHA, for around the same budget, you might be able to get a 10 marla file in Phase 9 proper, or even Phase 7 with a couple of lakhs more. Both of them are comparatively better options over the long term in my view.

DHA phase 9 is near ring road as per my information. Not very near, but you get the idea.

DHA Phase 9 should be very doable with 50-55 lakh. Five-marla files there are currently going for around Rs 1,875,000, so a good idea would be to get a couple of those instead of putting all your eggs in one 10-marla basket. :)

In that case, when balloting happens, you will have a stronger chance of landing a plot with good location because you'll have two of them. Sort of like the more entries you have in a lucky draw, the higher your chances of winning.