Dha city karachi - new launch

Dear all

What are the expectations for investment perspective.

What would be potential impact on existing/old plots prices.

Why i feel its bit overpriced...(~ 7 million for 250 yards).

My personal opinion is that this price will push investors/end users more towards Bahria especially BSC less own precincts.

The prices have been set keeping in mind the current market values.

Currently there is no 250 yard size available.

The reason of launching could be to increase development speed in DHA city after getting huge funds in the form of non-refundable processing fee.

I have some investment in DHA city and unable to predict the impact of this new launch on existing/old plots.

There is only two logically possible outcome: 1) the prices of old phase has to go up to match or beat new phase prices

2) the new launch market prices will go on discount to match the phase 1 prices.

Although the prices is a function of demand and supply for most products but 1 additional and important factor for land is its location. I believe phase 1 location will be better than phase 2 and while bahria, dha city phase and other small players in market it seems supply will be more than demand. So based on these factors my opinion is that dha phase 2 prices will be initially come down a bit and phase 1 prices will go up a bit in a way that phase 1 prices will be higher than phase 2 but