DHA Ext Or Naval Anchorage

Aoa dear members, your kind advice is required to compare both options in terms of living (security, location, development standards, amenities etc) according to my budget I can buy a 500y plot in either of them.

Your honest and sincere advice is sought as it will impact very much on my decision.

Thank you!

Dear ehsan

Good question.

I myself has done investment in naval anchorage for long term or to make my residence in naval

I personally like naval as it well disciplined society with their own security and all civic amenities arranged by pak navy with beautiful view and natural landscaping and nice communities of retired officers

Another bottom line and edge is that in naval anchorage you can get the double size plot as that of dha in the same price. For example you can get 1000 sq yards plot at the price at which you willl get 500 sq yards.

I have purchased a plot by chance at very cheap price in naval two years back and now a days the prices in naval are also very high but are half as that of dha

The only draw back with anchorage,which I can feel upto this date ,is it is little(not much) off the route from GT road.

Dha is also good if you can spare extra cash to get a plot and it is more modern and newly designed than anchorage.

But i personally like anchorage for my own living and also for long term investment.

Rest depends on your liking and vision about life and life style

Regards

Crore patti

I agree that Naval Anchorage may seem good value for money in terms of price tag. But if you look at the whole package - facilities, quality of development, future prospects - in my opinion there is no comparison.

Ehsan, if you can afford DHA 2, in my opinion that is a better deal.

@waqar

I have already mentioned that dha is LITTLE BETTERLY developed as compared with naval . But

Can you summarise the ADDITIONAL facilities package provided by the dha authorities not in anchorage?

future prospect will be same as that of now for both societies

How you see the NAB CASE UNDER TRIAL for the irregularities committed by dha authorities with help of bahria town people ,in the acquisition of land for Dha 2ext

Regards

Thanks Core patti and Waqar Ahmed, what i know so far that Naval Anchorage rates are from 55 to 65 for 1 kanal and almost same is the rate in dha2 ext. Like 60-70 for 1 kanal.

Yes you are right that price of 1 kanal is double in the actual DHA2 but not in the extention. So dha ext. Is pretty much in my budget

I welcome more suggestions and experiences from other members as well who can give their valuable opinion about the comparison.

Also what will be the worst fallout to DHA due to NAB case for DHA ext.

Thank you!

If ur considering naval anc… Than try river garden…location wise much much better than naval…

Simply no comparison between anchorage and dha…dha is far far better…serious buyers and sellers looking for fair deals in dha’s and bahria town phase 8 can freely contact at my mail i.e:saadzafar92@outlook.com

DHA 2 developed bloks or plots shoule be No.1 priority, then Naval Anchorage.

Ehsan Sb - the DHA 2 K,L, M, N blocks that used to be called DHA 2 Extension are now proper DHA 2 - and you are right that the prices are in the band of 60-80 which is comparable and not double of Anchorage.

Thanks Waqar,

Can someone give more details about NAB case of DHA2 ext.?

Thank You!

Also, there is another option to buy 10 marla in proper DHA2 rather than 1 kanal in dha2 extention. Kindly share your thoughts about this, thanks.

DHA is much better option then Naval, but it all depends on your budget.

Dear Crore Pati Sb,

Sorry I missed replying to your comment earlier. You did mention some good points about Naval Anchorage and it is definitely not a bad place. I think the main difference that is there is in the scale of both projects. DHA 2 is huge - and the quality of development + maintenance is likely to be better and stay better. In terms of facilities: Hospital, Community Center / club (Jacaranda + a new one to be added on other side), Schools, Commercial Area (markets inside of DHA 2 + on DHA 2 expressway being developed by Bahria + on GT Road + world trade center).

I do give Naval Anchorage one positive over DHA 2 that it comes before DHA 2 on the expressway when coming from Islamabad. But this advantage is slightly squandered when you have to turn left and travel a little before entering Anchorage.

Personally for the above reasons, i prefer DHA 2. But I understand and respect any opinions otherwise.

Ehasan bhai what you are referring to as DHA 2 extension is actually proper DHA 2.

There are blocks A-J to one side of Highway. Blocks K-P are on the other side. Blocks K-P were commoners time before DHA acquired this society and are adjacent to DHA Expressway which is going to DHA 2 Extension and DHA Valley. I have posted an update on DHA Express way on another thread that you can search up if interested.

You can google up about the case or read a link here

http://readersupportednews.org/pm-section/86-86/18666-reality-behind-dha-case

You can find 50x90 in block K-P in price of 35x70 in block A-J - which makes K-P a better deal in my opinion.

Thanks Waqar.

Anyone would have an idea about building at river side. Having a house near river naturally looks good but is there any drawback of having a house near river?

Also which block you prefer from K,M? and what will be the best price of 50x90 in both sectors?

Ehsan Sb - Personally I favor a plot on a higher ground compared to near river. My concern with a plot/house near river would be a chance of flooding in rainy season, natural flow of rain water from roads to river (in DHA 2 the area by side of river is relatively lower) - and possibly quality of land (filling/compaction).

I personally like blocks L,N for investment - as they are adjacent to DHA expressway which in my opinion will be the big commercial attraction in future.

If comparing sector K and M - I would favor K. You can find few houses already in K.

price band for 1 kanal in these blocks is 60-90 depending on location, access etc. You can find a non possession in sector N or P in the bracket of 45-55 as well.

Many thanks for your continous help.

Like in N block, any rough idea how much time it will take for posession?

Yes, million dollar question is when will the possession be granted in N block of DHA-2