DHA Islamabad Phase 2 Sector K

I have got a one kanal plot in dha islamabad phase 2 sector ’ K ’ shall i keep it for further profit or sale it and reinvest somewhere else in islamabad? Please need experts advice.

How much did you buy it for? And what’s your current demand?

Rana Abu Bakar,,,

DHA Gujrawala Best Investment...

Files

1 kanal ?

10 mrla ?

0323=4810147

0331=9682552

Pardesi@ I bought it for 30 Lacs in 2007, its behind Liaqat Ali Khan Blvd. What is the current price if i sale it? i can hold it for more longer if you think it will give better profit soon.

Rana Abubaka@ I want to invest in islamabad after selling this plot.

@waheed sb…Sir if you seriously want to sell it,you can contact me at 03455370978 for best offer.

Waheed Sb - if it is level plot and seems dececent location behind boulevard - should be worth around 80

Yup waqar bhai is right. Where do you intend to invest anyway. I think you should keep it for another 1-2 years but depends where you want to invest after selling it

Just hold it for one more year or so and let it add one more digit

Dear Waheed Murad,

i think hold it at least one more year.

Regards

Nadeem Ahmed@ AppCake@ Thanks for your advice, i was thinking the same to hold it for further 1 to 2 years.

Waqar Ahmed@ Thanks to inform me about current price.

Arshad@ After selling this plot i can invest anywhere in islamabad as long as i get more profit than DHA in 1 to 3 years time.

@Waheed Murad. If you can hold it for 3 years even this plot will give you a great return. Another idea could be to sell it and buy a 10 marla plot in DHA Phase 2 N block and an 8 marla plot in Bahria enclave block G. Smaller plots usually give better returns and are easier to dispose off as well. Plus both these options are still under development and provide significant growth potential after possession, which is almost certain in 3 years time InshAllah.

I agree with others suggesting to hold on to this plot - rest is your assessment

@Kashif. Thanks Kasif sahab, how much would both Plots will cost me? As i live abroad, it would be a bit time consuming for me to come and sell and reinvest. I don’t mind coming and reinvestment as long as i know its worth coming and i will get much better return after buying small plots instead of keeping this DHA Kanal plot for 2 to 3 years.

@Waheed Murad. A 10 marla in N block costs around 35-40 lakhs whereas an 8 marla in enclave G block can be had for 37-42 lakhs. But if you are abroad, its better to stick to your existing plot, which in itself is no doubt an excellent investment. I say this because investment in Bahria is tricky and requires quick actions and decision making. So in your case, I think it would be better to maintain your existing position. It is safe, secure and has a bright future InshAllah.

Kashif@ Thank you very much Kasif Sahab. I really Appreciate your advice and time.

Waqar Ahmed@ Thanks for your time and advice.

My pleasure.