Dha islamabad phase 5, k (overseas block)

Aoa ,

I have been successful in recent dha islamabad balloting of 1 kanal plot at phase 5 k block. I have been allocated general category plot in street 2 and plot number in 40 series. I need expert advise if this plot location is good and worth investing. Many thanks

WA. Only small number of people applied for plots offered and all participants obviously got successful. You need to visit town planning department to know exact location of plot on their map.

Thank you Siddiqui sb , I can see the map on the online member portal . Its near Avenue 3 and commercial area and 80 ft bridge connecting sector k with adjustcent block.

I can share map here but dont know how to paste it here

Faheem Sab

If you have a map of sector J, can you please share with me.

OB sb , I have got K Block map only. If you need it I can email you

Oh sorry, I was looking for J sector. So, in this ballot you can see the plot number and also location of the plot on map before doing down payment?

Yes I applied on DHA1 website and got the login details. I applied for both 10 marla and 1 kanal plot and I was successful for 1 Kanal plot at K block. The K Block is available with my ballot result . Yes one can see the plot on the map before paying down payment

Thats good atleast they havent linked the plot location to down payment

Location of J & K is not good. One of them has big naala like bahria phase 8 sector A. and other one looks too far away for any development work.
Its even better to buy in dha phase 6 Sector A.
DHA is the biggest disastar of non develop plots..
The take decades to deliver not years

Faheem, i will recommend dont pay for DHA block K. However if u dont have lumsum amount then it is good to get the DHA plot on instalment.

Same here - I've been successful in the recently held ballot as well and its a general category one kanal plot (Sector K) in Street 13 and plot number is in 50 series. Can anyone of the DHA experts especially Abdul Qayyum Sahab advise if it is a reasonable location and worth going ahead by giving the 20% deposit. Thanks

I've given below the layout plan for sector K.

https://overseas.dhai-r.com.pk/storage/app/media/seck.pdf#page=1

@Aftab: I have applied for 3 years instalment plan

@Arshad: your location is near railway line to which one of member in discussion forum commented may not be desirable location due to noise factor. Otherwise its DHA Islamabad and future seem promising due location next to express way

@Faheem: How far is the railway line from Street 13. As per my understanding there is Avenue 5 after street 13 and then there is 50m of buffer zone between Avenue 5 and Railway line. So would noise still be a problem in street 13?

@ Faheem - Also have you received any correspondence from DHA regarding the payment options as I’ve still not received anything from DHA

@Arshad Khan .yes the railway line is very near to street 13 at the price tag of 1.5 cr. Its not worthy as it will be difficult to sell in future due to close proximity to Railway crossing.

@Arshad

The plot location is near to Railway Track and the price tag of 1.45 crore is not worth this. It will be hard to sell and also you may not like to live there.

Better explore other options.

@Arshad sb : sorry for late reply, I have received email from DHA with pdf plot documents , it also states if you wish to have a hard copy then you need to follow the instructions in the email.

with regards to railway line , I dont know exactly how far it will be from your plot . Please see this video clip of sector J and K and you will find the content helpful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn-bKtjAZOY&t=989s

Asalam-e-Alikum,

Can any of the experts advise about the return on investment if I purchase the 1 kanal plot on three years installment? The plot is in street 13 of K block . DHA claims that 70 percent of the development work has been completed in k block .

Should I go ahead and pay the 20 percent down-payment or stay away from this as it may not give good return on investment after 3 years ?

Expert knowledge and advise is greatly appreciated.

@Arshad sb : I have received email with all detail including confirmation and getting the hard copy procedure etc I hope you would have received it as well

@ Aurangzed sb : you are in the same street 13 like Arshad sb . This location is near Railway line and its not desirable location unfortunately.

You may watch you tube video by Real Ustad on DHA Phase5 JK Thunder as it covers the overseas block location and railway line issue. I hope this will help you make decision . InshaAallah