DHA Peshawar

What is the procedure to buy plot in dha peshawar

Right now, DHA is acquiring land for its Peshawar project and hasn’t made an official announcement about it. The DHA Peshawar plots are not in the market right now for trade. When DHA will launch it officially, you will get to know the procedure etc.

I saw first detailed official advertisement from DHA Peshawar in Dunya Newspaper. As per ad, they will launch it soon through registered dealers. Once they do it, you will get info automatically.

DHA would be a value addition in Peshawar real estate business.

What is the location of dha peshawar

First, buy your pot and if you need construction or interior designing services then we are working in this field for several years. We have a wide range of designs and material for modern houses in Pakistan. You may see our work by visiting Redirecting....

Pls see this link for its brief information

http://manahilestate.com/dha-coming-soon-peshawar-mega-housing-scheme/

we will share more details about its progress as soon as we get confirm details,

I think it will be second Dha Valley or Enclave2.

Regards

Why ?

Any news of DHA Peshawar?

Can someone share the exact locatoin and file rates for the DHA Peshawar

I think its located close to zone 4 of Regi Model Town. 1 Kanal file costs around 6 million while 10 marla 3 million. Not so sure about installments. But 1 Kanal at this price and the location is expensive… Though the society will be gated; however, the area surrounding it would make DHA not that much attractive from safety and security perspective.

It's behind the university and accessible through nasir bagh road. Some development can be seen on google earth of main road.

According to a dealer on inquiry, it's only 1500 kanal plots at the moment with full payment of 60 lac.

No installments and 10 marla plots available at the moment.

Any news on DHA Peshawar ?

It was supposed to be launched after Eid ul Fitr.

What are the prospects ?