DHA Ph-2 Ext IsB And DHA Ph-9/10 Lhr

Where do you see DHA phase 9/10 Lahore, 1 Kanal file and DHA phase 2 ext Islamabad certificate 1 Kanal in:

5 years. 10 years. 20 years.

Can not say anything about 5 years but if rupee keeps devaluing, the files will be for sure in profit, in 10 years, i think they will have to give something for possession and after 20 years it will have the rates of DHA 2 rates which will be prevailing at that time.

Come on AMS…dont plan for 20 years yar,who knows …wot happen after 20 years… Have a heart… :slight_smile:

Agree with Blue doctor, we even don,t know whats will happen tomorrow. The life is short and full of adventure, so enjoy the life.

Haha brothers it's about vision, I plan for 20 years because one has to plan for his kid's future especially in times like these. As warren buffet has said: Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. This is very true!! Coming back to the value I think these shd be : Dha isl ph-2 ext 5 years: 40 to 50 20 years: 1.5 cr or more

Dha ph 9/10 Lhr: 5 years: 80 to 90 20 years: 2.25 to 3 cr

These figures may seem big but one shd consider the devaluation/inflation factor, foreign currency appreciation, internal migration and lack of safe options which have small ticket sizes like these.

I expect DHA 9 to be worth at least 2.2 crore in 20 years. DHA 2 extension may under perform DHA 9 in the short term (5 years) but in the long run (20 years) will do just as well or even better,

You should also consider rupees devaluation and inflation. 2 crore after 20 years may be less than 50 lac of today. Think about 20 years in past, if some property was of 1 lac 20 years ago, it might be 30 lac today but what matters is what you can buy from this paper money. Better use gold/dollar as your standard to measure price increase

Thanks for the contributions, whatelse do you people recommend ? In Islamabad or lahore?

Pha 9 lahore is far better due to its location.