Dha phase 2 - Islamabad

Dears,

I would like to know how much does a 10 marla residential plot would cost in DHA phase 2. The very purpose of this plot will be to construct a home for myself, so I am not interested to make any profits out of this deal. Moreover, can you mention what are some of the exquisite blocks in phase 2 or even in phase 1?

Kindly do mention the average pricing for 10 marla and 5 marla plots where there is no issue of filling.

Regards,

Ham

10 Marlas in DHA-2 are on very short supply hence they are expensive versus one Kanal plots.

A good location plot goes up to 1 crore & 10 lacs. You may have some available less than 1 crore but on compromised locations.

Regarding filling, difficult to tell. The best bet is finding an old and honest dealer but that is not an easy task.

5 Marla plots are available only in DHA-2 “J” block and that block is not developed by DHA as it was acquired from commoner town. Here streets and drain lines are lesser in sizes but still a 5 Marla will cost you not less than 75 lacs, if you are lucky to find one!

In DHA-2, if you make your house with good design and change your mind to sell it, you can have 30 lacs profit as a minimum.

AQ sb,

could you please shed light on the prospects of investing in 5 marla plots in DHA 3 AND /OR DHA 5 for 2 to 3 years?

Thank you

Thanks for the reply @Abdul Qayyum Sahib!

So basically we can get a good 10 Marla plot for about 1 Coror and 10 lacs? What are the some of the best blocks in DHA Phase 2 for 10 Marla and how much would it cost to construct a house on 10 Marla plot.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ham

@ Ham

10 Marlas are scattered in various locations. I personally like the ones which are located around the banks of the rainy water trench. I love to see rain water flowing in the channel as it is only pure rain water.

Regarding house construction cost, there are many variances: You need to put Spanish tiles, install Jacuzzi or bath tubs, black granite on inner staircases, Diyar wood, Ziarat white marble on flooring, expensive tiles flooring, kitchen design, central air-conditioning…….That finishing goes beyond Rs. 4,000 per built square foot.

A medium yet nice finishing will cost you 2800-3500 sq. Ft. If you build yourself , you can keep below 3000.

@ Muhammad

DHA-3 is Rawalpindi thing and will appreciate due to the incoming Pindi bypass

DHA-5 on the other hand has luxury of having signal free Islamabad highway.

Both are good but my pick is DHA-5 but DHA-5 is still lacking houses whereas DHA-3 is attached to bahria town, which is another value addition.
We are in construction business and working in bahria phase-8. You can visit our ongoing projects and get the answers of your quarries without any commitment . Cell: 0333-5114619

@AQ sahib

Thanks for your response. I checked Zameen.com and found ads for 5 Marla plots in F block only, and with NO possession, DHA 5.

Would you please advise me which block has possession and is good for investment?

Regards

5.33 marla in Dha-3 (Ex serene city) sector A is the best bet .

3 km from GT road

Possession plots

I believe in a year time there will be several houses constructed and according to inside source some 60 people have applied for possession .

Rest Allah knows.

AQ Sir gone are days where one could get a good 10 marla in 110 lacs. Really good 10 marla plots are now in the range of 120 to 145 lacs approximately.Plots below this tag are also available but they cannot be categorized as prime ones. As for 10 marlas,availability is also a problem.

Ham sir,for guidance and best deals,you can contact me at 03455370978.

I have a 13 marla park face back open possession plot close to gate on my name for sale in Emaar Canyon Views. Emaar is sector E of DHA-5 Islamabad. My demand is 112.

Falcon Sb.

Surprised. I visited just half year before and so much rise?
And still we are in property depreciation era??
Dear Ham: Correction please!