Dha phase-2 islamabad

Aoa all, i would like to buy a 1 kanal plot in sector n or l with range from 4 to 5 mill. Any suggestions/options please? Or i can buy a 1 kanal file for dha phase 9 in lahore for abut 5 mills… Any recommendations? Many thanks in advance for your valuable input.

Sir you can contact me at 03455370978 for best deals…

Imran Phase 2 islamabad is a better option because Phase 9 Lahore is a very long term project.

If you want to invest in Lahore, then Phase 8 is the right place to invest because possession is due soon inshaAllah.

Go for Phase-2 Islamabad sector N or P, once the 10 lane Islamabad express way materializes the prices will go up very fast even without being given possession.

Read the story here about express way

http://tribune.com.pk/story/712284/islamabad-expressway-expansion-government-gives-green-signal-to-project/

I agree with Sheikh,

Dha phase2 N and P block is better.

Regards.

Dear Saadi, PK1, Sheikh and Nadeem Sb, Thanks so much for your prompt replies and recommendation. I will focus my search on Dha Phase 2 sector N as looking at the map, I like N more than P. Many thanks again.

Dear Imran,

You are always welcome,

May Allah Lead You To success.

Dear Gurus, anyone knows what that area is which starts just where N & P finishes and ends just before the railway line? It is marked with grey lines with blue text on the Dha master map but the text is so small that it is not readable when zooning in… Thanks